Good luck to all in Pinburgh

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Good luck to all in Pinburgh

Post by Hilton »

Lots of WI PInballers likely hitting the road this week for some fun at the big show.

Good luck to everyone and travel safely.
See yall down there.

May we all come back with cash, medallions, and stories of fun times.
pinballgap

Re: Good luck to all in Pinburgh

Post by pinballgap »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Hilton wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:41 am May we all come back with cash, medallions, and stories of fun times.
I'm in for at least the third one. I don't really expect to play well as I horked up my back on Thursday -- but hell if I'm going to NOT go.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

epthegeek wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:33 am
Hilton wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:41 am May we all come back with cash, medallions, and stories of fun times.
I'm in for at least the third one. I don't really expect to play well as I horked up my back on Thursday -- but hell if I'm going to NOT go.
If it’s muscle related try a tens unit. They are about $30 bucks. Put the electrodes on your back and let the machine do the rest.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Those Tens units are also super fun for non-medical uses. Want to look like Elvis? Stick one on your cheek and under your jaw and turn it on. Instant involuntary sneer! Want to be the Fonz? Both sides of the thumb and you'll be "Ehhhhh!" 'ing in no time! In fact, anyone who has bumped their arm into a live coil has already played this game. :)

Incidentally, I messed up my back last year and in PT they did Tens using acupuncture. Alligator clips on an acupuncture needle, essentially. That REALLY loosened some tensed muscles up. The PT was the real cure, but the zapping ended up working better to relax the muscles than simple massage.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses