Burnin' Down the House tournament - May 12

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
BigDaddyBanjo

Re: Burnin' Down the House tournament - May 12

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

There are 10 slots left as of this morning. If anyone wants in, just send me an e-mail today and I will confirm right away. If we sell out I will post here and on facebook, but I expect we will have some room for a few walk ins tomorrow the way it looks as of now.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

signing up/paying in advance is good as it saves you $ and also means we can have all the software set up correctly in advance (never drains does not see to always cooperate with last minute changes).

If you are going to be a walkin, please be there before 10am so I can get you booted into the system and avoid hiccups.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Sound's like a van full of Fox Valley players are going to make it for the tournament
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Eric_S wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:19 pm Sound's like a van full of Fox Valley players are going to make it for the tournament
awesome! gonna be a sure fun day! Looking forward to hosting you all!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We had a great time yesterday! It was good to see everyone again, the venue was great, the tables were tip-top as always, and Beaker was a lot of fun!

I liked the Never Drains software. It was pretty easy to keep track of how badly I was getting whomped, and thanks to Hilton, Sean, and Garrett sacrificing their tournament to chase a bunch of pinballers around it was very smooth playing my games.

Thanks to the Madison Pinball guys, Jack, and Beaker for putting on a great event!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

The tournament rocked, Madison Pinball rocks for setting and running this tourney, and Beaker rocks so thanks tons for getting them to play....it was awesome and it ran very well. Thanks to Jack for hosting the tourney and hiring Beaker as well. Glad to see people(including myself) bought beer and soda at the bar. :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thanks guys! super fun time yesterday (even though I did not get a chance to play).

Beaker was great and the special surprise Sorcerer guest turned out even better than I could have imagined!
Lots of fun seeing yall and we should do it again soon.
HagenPinball

Post by HagenPinball »

Thank you guys for hosting a very fun and competitive tourney! Had a blast! Congrats to the winners for each event!