MGC 2018

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
epthegeek

MGC 2018

Post by epthegeek »

How is there no thread for this?

Anyway --- I wanted to share this, so here goes. I'm still hammering out the exact details with Randy, but if you bring a game to MGC you can pre-order a colorDMD for delivery at the show. $50 off and free shipping if the game is at the show and we can put a ColorDMD sign on it. I'll be the contact for getting the displays on Friday or _EARLY_ Saturday (have to be out early-ish saturday for a wedding, bleh) at the show.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Re: MGC 2018

Post by Chris K »

Oh, damn. That's very cool. I was planning to skip bringing a table this year (my back is kind of messed up, moving tables isn't in the cards) but that's a really cool deal!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

that is a great deal!

I really hope the locals can help bring lots of games to fill the space. Dan mentioned on Pinside that the new hall could hold up to 600 pinball :shock: machines if we can bring enough to make it happen. If we can fill the space then MGC really could step in to be the most amazing show anywhere :)

(not a competition or anything, but sure would be cool to put MGC on the national stage as it is neat to have this in our back yard)
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

That is a great deal! Thank you very much for coordinating that.

Assuming my transportation plan doesn't fall through, I should be bringing two machines.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Here's the official text of the announcement from ColorDMD:

ColorDMD Pinball Displays is making a special offer for #MGC2018 game bringers: $50 off and free delivery on a new ColorDMD display picked up at the show and exhibited in your game OR $50 toward a new display purchase for any game you bring to the show that already has a ColorDMD in it! Email INFO at COLORDMD.COM before April 5 to enroll your game and order a discounted display!
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Only about a week left to get in on the ColorDMD offer for MGC if you want to do that.

If you're bringing a game with a display already in it and want to take advantage of the $50 off a new display offer BE SURE TO EMAIL info AT colordmd.com before the 5th to let them know so they send along enough signs for all the games in the hall! (Gotta have a ColorDMD sign on your game to get the $50 deal).
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

We are now office distributors/dealers for

Jjp
Spooky
Cgc
American (signing the paperwork tomorrow)

I will have show specials on the following

Woz 75th
Hobbit black arrow
Dialed in limited

Medieval madness remake (standard)
Attack from mars remake ce (classic edition)
Attack from mars remake se (special edition)

Houdini

I also have some spots left for alice cooper's nightmare castle.

I will have some videos too

Golden tee 2017
Big buck hunter world
Target Toss Pro (pedestal with 42" lcd)

Kiddie rides too!

Going to be a fun year. Stop in and say hi... maybe bring me some water as I will be walking approximately a 100 x 18 booth for 4 days (setup is thursday).
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

looks like this is what i am bringing this year (i am sure more will be added before the show)

The following will be opened Thursday of MGC and will be available for removal from the show Sunday evening. pm for show pricing and details. any machine purchased and paid for before Saturday nights after party will receive a wristband to the after party. show price, no shipping and you can take it home from the show

(2) Woz 75
(2) Hobbit Black Arrow
(2) Dialed In Limited Editon
(4) MMr
(3) AFMr CE (classic edition)
(3) AFMr SE (special edition)
(2) Arcade Legends 3
(2) Ms. Pacman / Galaga
(2) Houdini (magic glass, shaker, and interior art installed)

I will also have the following

42" Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe
32" LCD Golden Tee Live 2017
Arachnid Knock Off (virtual shuffleboard/alley)
42" Target Toss Pro pedestal
Arachnid 2.5 Dart Board
Afterburner Climax
Striker Fighter
Big Buck Hunter Safari (27")
Silver Strike Live (27")

20-25 assorted kiddie rides

Let me know if you are interested.

Christopher
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Wow!

Thanks for all you do KP!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

That’s awesome! Quite the spread!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

For those participating in Clock Chaos this year, we will be utilizing Karl DeAngelo's awesome software.

https://www.neverdrains.com/mgc2018

This link should be live now if you want to set a favorite in your mobile.
Scores will start to show up as they are entered on Friday.