Dialed In Launch Party April 10-14 AND April 15th

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Re: Dialed In Launch Party April 10-14 AND April 15th

Post by Hilton »

Chris K wrote:Dude, you'd hear innuendo in a Catholic mass. In Latin. ;)

lol

true

very true
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

so, does anyone have any qualifying score up on either machine yet.

Highest score on Alt game was in 600k range from what I saw.
Karl

Post by Karl »

I clunked around a bit last night and got on the board at alt with 300k or so. Sure don't expect that score to last for the week. Guess I'll have to get out that way again later this week
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

There were a few good scores on the game at Schwoegler's. Pretty sure that RES is GC.

Just so there isn't any confusion - there's a Daily High Score as well as an Overall. Be sure you're looking at the Overall when figuring out where you stand.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I tried a few more games at Schwoeglers last night but couldn't beat my best so far.

Top three I saw were:
just over 1 mil
and a couple in the 500K range I think.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Daily high score is cool! I took a picture of my daily GC, and I'm going to photoshop it one of these days. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Wish I could have used my score from last week! Oh well. Will try and stop out tomorrow and see what I can do!
Attachments
IMG_20170405_133224645.jpg
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

you can top that Mike!

From what I gather currently... the scores at Alt Brew are lower than the ones at Schwoeglers.

I think people are addicted to the game already :)

Jimmy was itching to play more so much that he left before playoffs started at Pooleys so he could go play more at Alt before they closed last night, lol.

I am hoping to swing by Alt for a few on the way home today if anyone wants to play a few.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I was in last night to work on JM hand for a bit and it appears that a cool mil would still take a slot on the Alt Brew machine.

Sean any updates on the West side game?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Worth note that my plan is to stop in at Alt Brew on Saturday morning to load out DI.

At that time I plan to take a photo of the high score list and pass it along to Sean. My guess is that he will post the top 3 from each location on our FB page and possibly here so people know. Keep in mind you have to be present at the end of qualifying/start of Saturday Launch party palyoff in order to grab your slot. If you are not present he will go down the HSTD to fill the position or they revert to added playoff slots available to the launch party people.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hilton wrote: Keep in mind you have to be present at the end of qualifying/start of Saturday Launch party palyoff in order to grab your slot. If you are not present he will go down the HSTD to fill the position or they revert to added playoff slots available to the launch party people.
Correct. Qualifying at Schwoegler's goes until 3:30pm. I will post up initials here and on our Facebook page of the top qualifiers at each location. If you have pre-qualified, you should plan on being at Schwoegler's by 3:15pm so that we can start playoffs as soon as qualifying has ended.

Here are a few of the prizes from Kingpin Games and JJP.
JJP_DI.jpg
Look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Dialed In! launch party is today from 11:30-3:30 qualifying! Everyone gets a feee game to play! The regular monthly meetup is at 6pm as always. Pre qualifiers from Alt and Schwoeglers are:

Schwoegs:
Ryan S
Jimmy L
Zach T
(Mike S, Tim E, Karl L alternates)

Alt:
Luke D
Maya N
Jon Z
(BJ McC alternate)

These six will be in the playoffs regardless. Congrats!! Be sure to be here by 3:15 to check in. Hope to see everyone soon, and for those coming long distances...safe travels!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I was only there for a little bit on Sat, but wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that came out to support and play. Madison Pinball does not happen without all the people dropping coins and supporting good playing route pinball.

I also want to say a huge thanks to Chris at KingPin. He is a huge asset to the pinball community and without him we could have never even gotten these Dialed In games in Madison for people to play. What a treat and it really helps to put Madison on the map as a pinball town.

If anyone is thinking of ordering ANY new or used game, please reach out to Chris and let him know that Madison Pinball sent you.