Free Play Madison> Tues Dec 20th

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Free Play Madison> Tues Dec 20th

Post by Hilton »

Mark your calendars now. Madison Pinball wants to say THANKS to all the players that have supported us this year by throwing you a party.
Tuesday December 20th 5-9pm at Alt Brew.
All games will be on FREE play.
Drink/Food specials!
Door prizes!
A friendly tournament (IFPA/WPPR sanctioned; new format; arrive by 6:30 if you want to compete).
FREE PINBALL!!!!
Hope to see you there and bring a friend along!

If you have not done so already, please like our FaceBook page if you are a FB person. thanks

https://www.facebook.com/MadisonPinball/
Hilton

Re: Free Play Madison> Tues Dec 20th

Post by Hilton »

1 day away
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

This was a really awesome event, Hilton! It was nice meeting some of the guys that I had been hearing about and interacting with on this forum. I think talking to the guys (and gals) was more fun than the pinball itself ;) Anyway, Thanks for hosting this event!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

QuyN wrote:This was a really awesome event, Hilton! It was nice meeting some of the guys that I had been hearing about and interacting with on this forum. I think talking to the guys (and gals) was more fun than the pinball itself ;) Anyway, Thanks for hosting this event!

Glad you made it out! i agree, the social aspect is often more fun than playing :)

Sounds like you may have to ride solo with the kids some nights next year so Katie can get involved with womens nights.
Heidi seems excited to get something set up now that she has met a few more cool ladies.
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Hilton wrote:
QuyN wrote:This was a really awesome event, Hilton! It was nice meeting some of the guys that I had been hearing about and interacting with on this forum. I think talking to the guys (and gals) was more fun than the pinball itself ;) Anyway, Thanks for hosting this event!

Glad you made it out! i agree, the social aspect is often more fun than playing :)

Sounds like you may have to ride solo with the kids some nights next year so Katie can get involved with womens nights.
Heidi seems excited to get something set up now that she has met a few more cool ladies.
I am 100% on board with that, as long as I get to get out too :)
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

My wife and I switch off babysitting for pinball events. The one thing about pinball in Wisconsin: there's never a lack of pinball to play on location!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses