Fall FlipOut

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Fall FlipOut

Post by Hilton »

Quarterly event is happening again. Registration is free if you Sign up before Sept 1st and submit at least 8 games by Sept 8th and your entry fee is waived.

A few other promotional offer to try and make this the biggest quarterly event so far...

Offer 2: Get a new person to sign up and they submit at least 8 scores in the first week and you get a free Madison Pinball Pint glass.

Offer 3: Stretch goal. 32 total people get signed as a group effort and submit scores. Top 16 qualifiers will get another Madison Pinball Pint glass.

More info at www.madisonpinball.com

Join the FB group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MadPinQ ... urnaments/
DeaconBlooze

Re: Fall FlipOut

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Alright, I'm in. I don't have to take any damn selfies, do I?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

Aww what the hell. I'm sure I can sneak in a few games.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Alright, I'm in. I don't have to take any damn selfies, do I?

Sweet! Welcome Back!

You dont need to be in the photo, just need the score.

You need to join the quarterly FaceBook tourney group link in first post. Then post your photos/scores there as you play. The rule is that you have 48hrs post playing a game to get the score posted. Basically it becomes a live action competition and in the past people have had some fun following along with the social media and talking a little smack at times.

As scores/pic get put up to the Fb group then we upload them (usually within a hour or 2) to the never drains software. you can follow along and track things on your phone and there is also a sweet big screen at AltBrew which shows live standings.

All info is on the Fb page.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:Aww what the hell. I'm sure I can sneak in a few games.

sweet! I'll add you.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

that makes for 16 players now in!

Half way to the goal of 32 player (and that means free pints for the top 16 qualifiers!)