1977 Sonic Super Straight EM $350(SOLD)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Tim E

1977 Sonic Super Straight EM $350(SOLD)

Post by Tim E »

Working Project, Less than 424 made, Excellent Backglass, Excellent Playfield(Polyurethane) and will clean up nice when shopped, Cabinet is particle board so has areas on bottom which are worn and a chip on the head. See pics...
Could use a big clean up and the game plays and ends the game, but gives you too many balls on too many players.
The flippers are awesome on this EM...not weak like a lot of them...fun game.
From Spain(RARE), but I have read it uses Williams parts so no problem there.
Not enough space or time...heck, the backglass is worth $250. :D

IMG_4533.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4552.JPG
IMG_4599.JPG
IMG_4598.JPG
IMG_4600.JPG
IMG_4601.JPG
Attachments
IMG_4565.JPG
IMG_4535.JPG
Last edited by Tim E on Sat May 14, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hilton

Re: 1977 Sonic Super Straight EM $350 Priced to Sell

Post by Hilton »

Do youhave a gay 90s to go with it?
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

LOL...No, they might argue. Prove yourself and buy it. :D
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

Hmm, I just sold off a couple games as I was tired of being over capacity. With that said this looks kind of fun for the money. Where are you in Wi?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

AlexF wrote:Hmm, I just sold off a couple games as I was tired of being over capacity. With that said this looks kind of fun for the money. Where are you in Wi?

He isn't far from you at all... He's in Madison. You should buy it so I don't. You cant get many nice looking games for $350 these days.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

Dang it. I was hoping he was up near the U.P. or something so it would be easier to resist the temptation.

Yeah, I love games like this. You pretty much get to try them risk free. Ah but my game room is so tidy at the moment. Internal struggle...
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

AlexF wrote:You pretty much get to try them risk free..

This is exactly why I love games like this. If I wasnt two over my available capacity, I would already own this one.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

This is SUPER tempting.. even with the small minor issues. Gotta go check with the bank (a.k.a. wife) to see if she's up for letting me spurge. Id be surprised if this sticks around for more than a week on these boards.
a.k.a. - Matt
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

AlexF wrote:Hmm, I just sold off a couple games as I was tired of being over capacity.
I don't think I know a single collector that isn't over capacity. :D

Alex, you need this game. You have such a cool and diverse collection I think a rarity like this would fit in nicely.

I'd be all over it myself if I wasn't already over capacity myself. See what I did there? :lol:

Todd
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

:? Ugh, trust me I've been thinking about it. I had a Monaco by the same company for quite a few years. It was a family favorite. The only machine I have owned that my daughters would play frequently. Sonic/Segasa made some fast and fun games.

It's looking to be a very busy weekend though. So anyone else considering it has a window of opportunity to relieve me of the temptation. :D
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Just to stir the pot.. Alex - I could grab this after work at some point if that helps. It's not all that far outside of my daily commute. No charge, of course!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Hey guys, just saw these posts. I was busy on Friday, but got a PM. Thanks, for all the help. It is SOLD!
Alex, you are totally right. These Segasa(Sonic) games are super fun and fast!...