Madison Pinball: ALT BREW; open Tues-Sat; 9+ games now

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Madison Pinball: ALT BREW; open Tues-Sat; 9+ games now

Post by Hilton »

We are very excited to formally announce the new location for more pinball in Madison... Alt Brew (https://www.facebook.com/altbrew/?fref=ts). The first 2 games, IronMan and Johnny Mnemonic, will be arriving this weekend. Please be sure to stop on out, play some pinball, enjoy some great beer, and let the owners know why you are there. This is a great new spot and the owners are truly great people!

Many of you many know that my wife is a Celiac and has a severe Gluten intolerance so this is a double good announcement, more PINBALL and also helping to support a locally owned gluten free brewery. Alt Brew specializes specifically in making some tasty gluten free brews right here in Madison. I can tell you I have tried all of their current offerings and they are very tasty (you likely wont know they are even gluten free; I am a big fan of the Nut Brown).

They have more hours NOW (T, W, R, F, Sa afternoon/evening; open 3pm till ???) as they get the brewery up to speed, but very soon they will have more beer, more hours, and more pinball.

Thanks for all the support all the locals already provide and I hope you enjoy the new spot!
Last edited by Hilton on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
TomGWI

Re: Madison Pinball: New Location

Post by TomGWI »

Congrats on the new location,
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Thanks Tom!

It is something we have been working on for a few months. I am excited that it is close to where I live, a fun place to hang, and now we can possibly run the multilocation tournament I have been devising for a while.

This location also has real potential for expansion which is a huge plus! If things go well, they have the room to expand. I am hoping all the local pinheads that will drink their beer are enough to convince them :)

This location will also be used for the Winter Wrapup event in Dec which should be a good time.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I plan to also start running a monthly gatering/ tourney starting in Jan 2016.

Shooting for the first Thursday of each month. More details soon regarding this.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Grats on the new location! IM and DM are both games that I very much enjoyed trying out at MGC this year. DM is on my shortlist of machines to get someday, but in the meantime I'll just put a bunch of quarters into this one. Also thumbs up for having an event on Thursdays since that day works best with my schedule.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Getting off work now, heading home and loading up the first game, and hopefully weather cooperating will get 2 of them loaded in by dinner time :D
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

IM in and rocking.

JM loading up now.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

We hit up Schwoeglers tonight finally. Guess I need to run over to Alt Brew so i can cross that one of the list as well :)
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
Hilton

Re: Madison Pinball: New Location; ALT BREW

Post by Hilton »

Game #3 will be going in on Friday afternoon.
Game #4 shortly after that.
Game #5, as soon as you all can convince the brewery owners how much pinball rocks and they need more pinball :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Game 3 is now at altbrew. Half price flights tonight so a good chance to try all their beers and play pinball in a bar where you can here the games pretty well.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Hilton wrote:Game 3 is now at altbrew. Half price flights tonight so a good chance to try all their beers and play pinball in a bar where you can here the games pretty well.
Doh! I'd totally head over if i could...
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Demoman is officially IN at AltBrew!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Alt brew is tapping a special release whiskey barrel aged beer today if anyone wants a reason to stop out and play pinball.

Sounds tasty so I know where I will be tonight.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Heads up that Alt brew is closed this Thursday and Friday for the holiday. They are open on Saturday.

They are also open on the 31st for those looking to get a last chance at winter wrap up scores over there.

Reminder that winter wrap up after party and playoffs will also occur at AltBrew on Friday Jan 1st. Details at http://www.madisonpinball.com

One other fun tidbit >>> Game #5 is slated to arrive at Altbrew this Sat.

BIG thanks to the great suport from the community already. The owners have been happy with the nice group of pinballers they have met so far and impressed with your ability to enjoy the beer:) Without you all being so nice and willing to stop out at new spots, more pinball in Madison would not be possible. Sincerely, THANKS!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ALt Brew has expanded days/hours starting next week.

Tues through Sat; 3pm til ???