What?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
lg40

What?

Post by lg40 »

So KD said "I'm having friends over." I said "thats cools". In actuallity, she's starting a women's pinball league in Fond du Lac. Or at least thats what It looks like. LOL :D
Attachments
6123.jpeg
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Re: What?

Post by Ken »

Nice! They should hit up Bremen when they have their ladies night!
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I'm not sure who that is. Have we meet that person before? I'm really bad at names.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Breman cafe in MKE. They have a few pins and there is a ladies only league night they run once a month. I think they get a pretty good turnout each month and I have heard it is a good time. Heidi wants to go sometime but her work schedule has not lined up.

very cool to see the ladies all enjoying pinball! Heidi has said she would like to do a ladies night party at our house sometime, but only knows a few women that like pinball so far.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

They all look so happy in this picture... I can only assume this was the beginning of the night and Katie hadn't started kicking people yet... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ralphwiggum wrote:They all look so happy in this picture... I can only assume this was the beginning of the night and Katie hadn't started kicking people yet... :D
lol She almost did.. She was mostly giving them tips on how to get the most points on each game.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Hilton wrote:Breman cafe in MKE. They have a few pins and there is a ladies only league night they run once a month. I think they get a pretty good turnout each month and I have heard it is a good time. Heidi wants to go sometime but her work schedule has not lined up.

very cool to see the ladies all enjoying pinball! Heidi has said she would like to do a ladies night party at our house sometime, but only knows a few women that like pinball so far.
I think my KD and her friends would be up for a ladies pinball/party night if Heidi decided to do that.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

They are always welcome to road trip south and use my basement. 2 beds, 2 sofas and a blow up mattress so they can stay overnight.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote:They are always welcome to road trip south and use my basement. 2 beds, 2 sofas and a blow up mattress so they can stay overnight.

Chris
Wow, thats awesome. Thanks for the offer. :D
RobA

Post by RobA »

My wife hosts the ladies pinball league at the Bremen Cafe in Milwaukee. It's the first Thursday night of every month at 7pm. Attendance is usually around 9-15 ladies. Bremen currently has 5 machines. They currently have Game of Thrones, Star Trek Pro, Wizard of Oz, X-Men and the Last Action Hero. The tournament is run as a double elimination event using Brackalope. It's very casual and fun. Prizes are given out for 1st through 4th place. The current sponsor is Brenner Brewing Company from Milwaukee. Hit me up if you have any questions.