Christmas theme (thumbs up)

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
cad-kid

Christmas theme (thumbs up)

Post by cad-kid »

Thanks for the Christmas theme Tim, looks good :D
ralphwiggum

Re: Christmas theme (thumbs up)

Post by ralphwiggum »

Originally I went all out Christmas, but then I didnt feel like going through the CSS style sheets for the calendar portion, so I lazied out and just went icons :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I thumbs down this.

ITS NOT THANKS GIVING YET!!!!!!!!! :roll: :D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

You don't have kids... Once the first snowflake fell, it was Christmas and lists for Santa were being made... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I mean who knows. I might have a couple out there somewhere. :roll:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ran

Post by Ran »

ChrisS wrote:I mean who knows. I might have a couple out there somewhere. :roll:
Dad?!
Is that you?
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ran wrote:
ChrisS wrote:I mean who knows. I might have a couple out there somewhere. :roll:
Dad?!
Is that you?
C'mon Chris, the least you can do is give your long lost son here a TWDLE.... I mean, you have two of them, where is your Christmas spirit...?
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I have to say, the 2 TWDLE problem is quite possibly the best example of a "first-world problem" we've seen in our little community
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

It must be to torture to have two of them. I don't know how he survives.... Oh and chris, this full christmas theme is just for you....
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

It must be to torture to have two of them. I don't know how he survives.... Oh and chris, this full christmas theme is just for you....

ITS NOT THANKSGIVING..................JESUS. I think i'm going to be sick.

Dave, I know its a silly thing to say. I'm embarrassed to say it. I really just didn't feel right about not being a man of my word when I said I would purchase from 2 different sources. In hindsight I should have just bail on one of them knowing I would have pissed someone off. It's all good though.

I now hate you both. :D
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:It must be to torture to have two of them. I don't know how he survives.... Oh and chris, this full christmas theme is just for you....
Oh and the snowflake under the online moniker is a nice touch.......I think this is actually a complete cop out. You need to be more real time. Google ends up changing their home page for all current events. I'm sure they have their Thanksgiving theme going on right now.

STEP IT UP..............

I guess we should cut you some slack. I'm sure you have your head buried in that bowler. :evil:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: Oh and chris, this full christmas theme is just for you....

If you really want to take this to the next level make the background of the calendar green..........

And I stand corrected. Clicking on an event and the row turns green.........Your a sick man.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote: Oh and chris, this full christmas theme is just for you....

If you really want to take this to the next level make the background of the calendar green..........

And I stand corrected. Clicking on an event and the row turns green.........Your a sick man.

If I cant kick you in the nuts in person, the least I can do is do it via the internet..... I miss ya man.... :D

Merry Christmas? :twisted:
Current Collection
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I think it is perfectly fitting as Wiggum has always been a HO HO HO!!!! :D