WI Last Chance 2014 all done; thanks to all

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

WI Last Chance 2014 all done; thanks to all

Post by Hilton »

Howdy all,

Just putting out some feelers...

My original plan was to do another WI last chance event at my house like I did last year. Life is busy and honestly I am not sure if I will have time to get games cleaned up to the level I would want in time.

Looking to the community of locals/ most likely to attend to see if yall would be interested so I can then gauge my level of commitment in doing it again compared with the desire to have it.
Would likely shoot for Sat Dec 27th and start in the morning. Would not do the timed attendance thing like last year but rather just limit to 16-20 people (even 20 is alot for my house) and play through all available games in a 2-pack plus a playoff for top 8.

Again, just gauging interest at this time.

edited: now open
https://sites.google.com/site/wilastchance2014/

edited again:
All 20 spots now reserved. Man that was quick.
I am still waiting on payment from a few that contacted me while in deer blinds, LOL.

I will now start a waitlist so please email me if you are interested in getting on the list in case spots open up.
Last edited by Hilton on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
MikeS

Re: WI Last Chance 2014?

Post by MikeS »

I know I wouldn't be able to make it on Dec 27th because of Christmas plans but don't let that stop you from holding the tournament if there is enough demand and your schedule allows it.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Methos

Post by Methos »

No conflict for that date - and probably would be interested just for some additional pinball during the Christmas break.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I'd certainly be interested assuming I don't have any Christmas plans that evening (which is entirely possible...)
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
chaos

Post by chaos »

I'm not Christian, so I always get a bit bored around the holidays. Pinball would be great.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Sign me up. :D
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

I'm interested in it too.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

damn you guys ;) I was hoping you were all going to tell me you were all pinballed out...

We shall see what I can do and how November goes for getting games cleaned up. If this happens it will be late in Nov before I can make a go/no go decision.

I have some PTO to use so maybe I can blow a few November fridays to get games cleaned up.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'm all pinballed out. How's that? :)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:I'm all pinballed out. How's that? :)
I did not think that was possible :shock:
tullster

Post by tullster »

I'm not scheduled to work that day, so in theory I should be able to attend. I'll know for sure as it gets closer. Given the option of Pinball or another boring Xmas party.... Pinball wins!

I'd be glad to stop over sometime and help whip the games into shape!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

tullster wrote:I'm not scheduled to work that day, so in theory I should be able to attend. I'll know for sure as it gets closer. Given the option of Pinball or another boring Xmas party.... Pinball wins!

I'd be glad to stop over sometime and help whip the games into shape!

thumbs up to you!!!

I will let you know and we can plan a day in Nov. Thanks!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:
Ken wrote:I'm all pinballed out. How's that? :)
I did not think that was possible :shock:
It's not. But I figured Corey would probably like to go and not have to worry about any douche bags. You know how Alec can get ;)
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I think we will be around, if so we will attend.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ChestRockwell

Post by ChestRockwell »

Hope you run it, and if it does happen you can count me in as a definite attendee, and my brother will also be in town and would be super stoked to come, as well. Mark us down for 2. Thanks.