February 7th League Night

ralphwiggum

Re: February 7th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:Alright, I feel like I'm spelling some names wrong, based on the thread.

So, my apologies Brodde (?) and KD (?)
Shame on you eryck...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks to Eric and his wonderful family for hosting last night. The tacos were great and the snacks were addicting as well. Oh yeah - GREAT lineup of games!

Did I really come in last??? :| :cry:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Methos wrote:
Did I really come in last??? :| :cry:
I think it is safe to say that Ian is a better coach than Andy. A brother encourages failure in the name of competition, a son is just embarrassed to be around dad.... Lololol
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Thank you for hosting, Eric. I had a great time. I hope i dent eat you out of house and home. :shock:
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

The amount of food we had left over is some sort of crime. So definitely no worries about eating too much, ya birds.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:The amount of food we had left over is some sort of crime. So definitely no worries about eating too much, ya birds.
So, same thing this Saturday? :)
Current Collection
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Most of the left overs got carted to work for fast consumption. Wouldn't be much good in a week. One of the things you guys did finish off was the carrots.

Anyway --- next saturday? Valentines day? Heartbreaker tournament? Bracketlope 3 strikes and you're out style? :D
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:Most of the left overs got carted to work for fast consumption. Wouldn't be much good in a week. One of the things you guys did finish off was the carrots.

Anyway --- next saturday? Valentines day? Heartbreaker tournament? Bracketlope 3 strikes and you're out style? :D

If I didn't have to attend a funeral all day, it would be on my radar. It would be one more reason to grab that game I forgot... :oops:
Current Collection