November 15th League Night

ralphwiggum

Re: November 15th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Was totally worth the drive, once you got on the freeway, it was smooth sailing. I had a great time last night. Thanks Mark for being such a gracious host. I am going to have to step up my game a bit if I plan on putting my kids through college with this league. Right now I don't think I can even get them through high school at this pace.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

RESULTS

HIGH SCORE- Solar City
Ian S.- 71,920

Tournament
Maya N.- 26
Ian S.- 26
Chris M.- 24
Tim N.- 22
Eric P.- 20
Mark S.- 20
Brodde P.- 18
Tim E.- 18
Neo S.- 16
Greg G.- 16
Tully- 14
Jason M.- 14
Dave B.- 14
Dave M.- 12
Sean S.- 12
Alyssa- 12
Ran H.- 12
Andy S.- 8
Todd E.- 8
Stephanie- 8
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ran

Post by Ran »

Thanks so much for hosting Mark and Ian!
Last night was awesome and congrats to all the winners.
Such a great, eclectic mix of games.
And now I have a bit of an obsession with Swords of Fury.
Definitely gonna be my next system 11 pickup!
Hope everyone made it home safely.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks, Mark and family! That's a really nice mix of games, I love to see different eras and play styles represented! I had a great time, the more I play Mustang,the more I like it.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Methos

Post by Methos »

Mustang is an under-rated game. I find Ian playing that game more than SM. Next month is at Tully's and he has one too, so we're going to be maxed on out Mustang!

Ran - SOF is a very unique Sys 11, not the deepest game but has a lot going for it in sounds/art/theme. They did not make too many of them so don't come up too often.

And thanks to Sean "the EM wiz" Spindler for helping me to get Solar City back in action just in the nick of time.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

LIONMAN!

:D
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:LIONMAN!

Oohhhh.... gggooodd..nnott... hhheeerree..

that is the pinball version of getting Rick Rolled
Current Collection
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ralphwiggum wrote:
epthegeek wrote:LIONMAN!

Oohhhh.... gggooodd..nnott... hhheeerree..

that is the pinball version of getting Rick Rolled
Yeah. Sorry. Had to be done at least once.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Methos wrote: thanks to Sean "the EM wiz" Spindler for helping me to get Solar City back in action just in the nick of time.
Happy to get it going again! Too bad it didn't thank me by letting me take the top score, but I'll forgive it (someday....) :)

Thanks a LOT for hosting - definitely appreciated! I had a fun time chatting and meeting a few new people, and of course playing all the games! SOF was really unique and I did enjoy it quite a bit. That Magic Castle was super cool - I can see why Neo likes the Zaccaria games so much, if they're all unique as that one was. Looking forward to the next one.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting Mark! I played the worst I've ever played but still had an awesome time! :lol:
tullster

Post by tullster »

Devin & I had a Blast!! Thanks to the whole Seidler Family! And thanks for Tim for doing all the organization!

Glad the kids all had a good time and kept themselves occupied so us "grown ups" could do battle. I had a few good moments, but they were .... uhhh....few!! Great collection and Magic Castle was a cool one I had never played too.

Clear sailing home for us too and didn't see any deer. Devin was all chatter, but was out cold by the time we hit the interstate.

See ya'll soon!

Tully