November 15th League Night

Methos

Re: November 15th League Night

Post by Methos »

Fellow Ballers,

Just a few administrative notes:

Parking - feel free to park in the driveway, street, or on my grass where there is room. I have a larger driveway so there should be ample amoutn of room.

Entrance - use the front door and after you remove your shoes, take a sharp right through the kitchen and then a sharp left. You'll see the stairs for the basement. The food will be in the kitchen due to space issues, so feel free to eat before you stop down.

Bathroom - is on the first floor down the hallway - can't miss it.

Kids - there will be a few rug rats up stairs (mine and others) playing Wii - so don't let them intimiadate you.

Games - all games are up and running, have a small issue with Solar City that I'm working on (my EM skills suck), other than that all should be up to snuff. Mustgang does have the new code, extra balls will be turned off on Elvis. SM and LOTR I don't think we'll need to shut them off.

Food - will have sloppy joes, mini winners (baby hot dogs as my daughter calls them), a veggie tray, chips, and many types of drinks.

Time - the actual event starts at 7, but you can stop by anytime after 4 if you wish.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Thanks Mark, cant wait for tomorrow night....

UPDATE.... WE HAVE ROOM FOR 3 SUBS NOW..... RSVP ON THE CALENDAR
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

2 SPOTS REMAIN
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Wish I had known sooner. I think my SO may have made plans for us for Sat evening? I will talk to her when she gets home after work to see what the plan is.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:Wish I had known sooner. I think my SO may have made plans for us for Sat evening? I will talk to her when she gets home after work to see what the plan is.

Yeah, I just found out today myself..... These things are going to happen. I had the choice of knocking this down to 16 or stock it back up to 20. Mark has the space for 20, so I then opened it up as soon as I found out we were losing a couple.

These things are fluid, so it can definitely change.
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE DOWN TO 1 SPOT.
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

FULL AGAIN...
Current Collection
captainneo

Post by captainneo »

You guys have stephanine in that extras list? Where is the address again?
Methos

Post by Methos »

Address is in the members only area, or you can email me at Seidler.Mark@gmail.com.

Neo - sent it to you.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Thanks again for hosting, Mark! Congrats to Maya, Ian, Chris and Tim.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Ken

Post by Ken »

epthegeek wrote:Thanks again for hosting, Mark! Congrats to Maya, Ian, Chris and Tim.
I always knew Ian was a Baller! Congrats also to Maya on her winning streak. Kudos to Chris and Tim too! Which Tim? :)

And congrats to Tim N on starting ANOTHER great league! You're awesome for the Wisconsin pinball scene!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

It sounds like you guys had a great time! Brodde was exhausted when he got home and still talked a mile a minute about Marks collection and the fun he had! Thanks Tim for pulling this together.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Ken wrote:
epthegeek wrote:Thanks again for hosting, Mark! Congrats to Maya, Ian, Chris and Tim.
I always knew Ian was a Baller! Congrats also to Maya on her winning streak. Kudos to Chris and Tim too! Which Tim? :)

And congrats to Tim N on starting ANOTHER great league! You're awesome for the Wisconsin pinball scene!
Oh, yeah - sorry. Mr. N himself, that Tim. Took 4th. Mark and I were tied 2 points out of the money. :cry:
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Thanks for hosting, Mark. It was nice seeing everyone and i hope everyone made it home safely. I had an "oh shit" moment going around a bend and almost put my car in the ditch on the way home. dumbass. :lol:
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks for all those who came out for last night. I know the conditions were very poor and some had a long ride (Neo, Greg, Eric, etc).

Hope everyone got home safe and sound. It was a lot of fun for a cold November evening. I'll be reminiscing as I'm freezing my ass off next week in a damn tree stand. :|