November 15th League Night

ralphwiggum

November 15th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

1st League night is November 15th at 7pm. Mark is getting this party started off with a bang and will be posting game/event details in this thread. For Detailed schedule information, please go to DETAILED SCHEDULE INFORMATION.

YOU MUST CONFIRM ATTENDANCE ON THE CALENDAR calendar.php?view=event&calEid=3533
This makes it much easier for Mark and myself to keep track of attendance for this event. It is important to have a firm number for the night to keep things running smooth.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Methos

Re: November 15th League Night

Post by Methos »

Hello fellow Ballers...

Here is the game line up for the inaugural kick off:

Taxi
Diner
Junkyard
MM
SOF
Tommy
SM (huo)
Torpedo Alley
Solar City
Magic Castle
Class of 1812 - (might have to limit who is eligible on this one :) )
Gold Wings
The Shadow
Mustang (huo - should get new code on by then)
LOTR
Elvis
BSD
CFTBL

Also have Roadshow and Doctor Who, but both of these will not be included in the tourney. Will have both hot and cold snacks as well as drinks. Drinks will include Miller Lite, Coors light, Labatts, Mikes Hard Lemonade products, Spotted Cow, Michelob Golden, bunch of different wines that my wife likes, and soda of course.

Some housekeeping rules..
We just got new carpeting so will ask that everyone takes their shoes off, or bring another set if you could.
Anybody who knocks Ian's high score off, come see me afterwards for a bounty
Don't ask what is in the backroom. Nothing to see there. :D
Last edited by Methos on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Holy Hell Mark, you have been busy over there..... Incredible list!

Did you decide on the high score side game yet as well?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks for hosting, Mark!

Mustang code was just released, should now be 1.4. I heard it's pretty well improved over the last couple of weeks - you pulled the trigger at the right time.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Methos

Post by Methos »

Yeah- kind of worked out well. Was concerned that it would never get released. It's not a bad game at all, if in fact none of the modes are "Mustang" related, so it's basically the most original themed game from Stern we have seen for a long time.

For the high score game, lets go with Solar City as it's a 2 player game to begin with.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I would like to attend so if any hosts are going and willing to bring me as their +1 please let me know.

thanks
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Really wish I could make this one! Killer line-up of games and Mark's place isn't all that far from me.

We are having Theran's first birthday party on the 15h and have family in from out of town so unfortunately the date won't work for me. I may have to invite myself over some other time though! So many new games to play since I was over a year ago.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Hilton wrote:I would like to attend so if any hosts are going and willing to bring me as their +1 please let me know.

thanks

If nobody is looking for a plus 1 then maybe I can just come hang and play some night when Mike heads up.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Update: DW will be on for play, but not in the tournament. RS will not be playable.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Hey Mark, got any room for freeloaders? :P
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:Hey Mark, got any room for freeloaders? :P
RSVP yourself on the calendar.... we will get everything sorted out.
Current Collection
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ralphwiggum wrote:
epthegeek wrote:Hey Mark, got any room for freeloaders? :P
RSVP yourself on the calendar.... we will get everything sorted out.
Done. Bitchin'
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Alright Ballers, I will be sorting out the RSVPS, and posting a final participant list in this thread shortly. If you are a host and haven't RSVPed (yes or no), please do so now, so I can get a final number for the first night and arrange for any subs that RSVPed to participate. T-minus 6 days until this monthly party gets started!

ALSO, I am seeing some RSVPs on there (Chaos) that I have never heard from before. Please confirm your intention to be a reserve in the main members section of the Ballers league so I can get you on a communication list for participants.

thanks! Tim
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

All RSVPs have been accounted for and we expanded the league this month because we had the space (thanks again Mark!). This month is all hosts and plus ones, but I do know with some conflicting league nights coming in the next couple of months, Subs will definitely get their opportunities.

We are at 20 competitive, here is the list of participants this month.

Mark S. and Ian S.
Tim N. and Jason M.
Sean S. and Brodde S.
Dave B.
Tully
Tim E. and Dave M.
Neo and Greg G.
Chris M. and Alyssa
Todd E.
Andrew S.
Eric P.
Maya
Ran

If any of these are last minute changes, I will notify the subs of these changes and see if there is an opportunity to get one in.
Current Collection
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Ok, thanks letting us know. Next time. :D
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends