Schedule

DeaconBlooze

Re: Schedule

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make October 12th. November 9th should work well, I'm looking forward to this!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

Tim, could you add November to the schedule? Plenty of time obviously, but if we can get more of the framework down, I think more people will host or make room on their schedules to play.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ken wrote:Tim, could you add November to the schedule? Plenty of time obviously, but if we can get more of the framework down, I think more people will host or make room on their schedules to play.
Got it... Thanks!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

No Tim, THANK YOU! And I was just kidding our site is WAY better than MN's. Thanks for building it! :mrgreen:
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Hey guys,
Doesn't look like i'll be able to host in November after all. I'm in the process of buying and selling a house and the tentative close date is Nov. 15th. Hoping that it all works out and that I'll be able to host a league night from my (hopefully) new house soon!

Anyone want to volunteer to host on Nov. 9th? thanks,
Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I vote for Dave B to host. We do get to vote right? :P
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

It is going to be a few months before I can even think about hosting. Given the total number of guys in the league and my limited space, I need to get more of my games working before committing to a league night.

After I get RFM put together and TX playing then I should be good.
RFM will take a few months at my pace...
Sean is also planning to help me with TX board work in the near future...

Jan or Feb will probably work for me?
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Can someone (Ken?) post the details on the Oct 12 event?
Thanks!!!
Lance, the MadPinBaller
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MadPinBaller wrote:Can someone (Ken?) post the details on the Oct 12 event?
Thanks!!!
Lance, the MadPinBaller

Hey Lance,

It is posted in the members only section of the league. Shoot me a PM and I will email you the password to get in. have you already talked to Mark about attending? I know he was keeping a running list of all the participants for the night.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

After talking with the wife the best shot of me/us hosting is Dec28th. She has a break from rotations so that is a good thing for stress load/timing. It is also a decent possibility that I can get RFM fixed up by then???

IN conjunction Sean is offering to help me out with some electronic issues with TX and TAF in the next bit. In other words, it is the best chance of me having the whole collection alive at one point and possibly a nice goal to keep me motivated.

Ralph, please mark me down for Dec 28th hosting. I know this date creates some conflict with the Milwaukee league (not sure how many peoepl are in both; Tim, Ken, Dave B???), but with the holidays and everything else, it is what it is. I'd rather get something on the books and be able to host than to have December slip on by without league due to holidays or to lose out on what is my best chance to actually host.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend Mark or Tim's league nights. I'm not scheduled to work on Dec 28th, and it looks like I'll be able to do the Tourney at Rossi's Oct 21st!

And while I'm here.... I've figured out dates I could host. Looks like December is covered, but I'll list all the dates anyhow. Unfortunately, the dates are Sundays, but I'm sure we could work around the Packers (I do have a big TV in the garage). Dec 8th or 22nd / Jan. 5th or 19th / Feb. 2nd or 16th. I'm leaning towards March 1st for the Waun-a-Tourney. Could have it on the 16th too.

Also, I've got a friend who's a photographer for the Wisconsin State Journal who's been on me for years to do a piece on me & my pinball hobby. I like to be low key and don't really want the attention, but In the context of the pinball league, I'm thinking would be a cool story. If I wind up hosting, would anyone mind if I invited him over? (If someone else wants to do it I'll send him to your place!) He's a great guy and would fit right in. If anyone doesn't want to be involved, that's totally fine. But if some of you are ok with a few questions or pictures, that would be fine as well! I'm sure we could get him to mention the other area pinball events too. No worries either.. I've blown him off for years, I can keep brushing him off for a few more!!
His website is http://www.johnhartphotography.com

See most of you on the 21st! Pizza & Pinball!! :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

For Wauna I would vote for the 16th. The 1st is right in the middle of a 7 days on for me. Could probably get it off if need be though.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I have to vote against Ken. I vote the 1st for Wanna just so there is MORE time between Wanna and MGC.

We need to keep our local pinball events spread out.

side note: I thought Ken is banned from Wannabowl after last year ;)
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton wrote:
side note: I thought Ken is banned from Wannabowl after last year ;)
hell of a first impression....

It's all good Ken! ;)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Banned??? I spent so much money I get my own VIP section this time. :twisted: