Ball Bowler any condition wanted

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Jahnkec

Ball Bowler any condition wanted

Post by Jahnkec »

Looking for a Ball Bowler in any condition.
Please let me know if anyone has one they would be willing to sell
AlexF

Re: Ball Bowler any condition wanted

Post by AlexF »

I'd like to buy this for myself, but I've flirted with the ball bowler fantasy enough to know my 350sq. foot gameroom space isn't very accommodating.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70916
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I'm with you Alex, always wanted one but it takes up so much pinball space. I saw the one you linked to last month and it looks like a nice deal for someone (and it's close).

I know Tim N. really liked his ball bowler when he had it because he could fold all his laundry on it at one time, and use it as a buffet table for parties. :lol:

Todd
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

pinball4ever wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:09 pm I'm with you Alex, always wanted one but it takes up so much pinball space. I saw the one you linked to last month and it looks like a nice deal for someone (and it's close).

I know Tim N. really liked his ball bowler when he had it because he could fold all his laundry on it at one time, and use it as a buffet table for parties. :lol:

Todd
It was also super great for wrapping Christmas Gifts.... Lots of room to cut and fold.... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

AlexF wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:07 pm I'd like to buy this for myself, but I've flirted with the ball bowler fantasy enough to know my 350sq. foot gameroom space isn't very accommodating.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70916
Did you get yours up and running yet Alex? I wish I had a picture of that beast in the back of your SUV.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

No I ended up selling it. I discovered if I am going to have a ball bowler (which I probably shouldn't) it needs to have multiple lane sections. I have a tight corner at the basement entry and low ceilings that make it tricky getting something of that length in.

I actually have owned 3, and had a Bally Challenger much like the one for sale, cleaned up and working at one time. The other two didn't make it in. They are a compromise on space and as mentioned present some transportation/space/entry challenges your typical pinball doesn't. Still I find it hard to resist the urge to buy them. They are just so dang fun..