$old- Multiple Games

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pinball4ever

Re: For Sale- Multiple Games

Post by pinball4ever »

How is Maverick the last man standing (or close to it)? That game is phenomenal. You'll have to pry mine from my cold dead hands. Not sure if I could put up 2+ billion like Tim did, but I generally don't take the glass off my games to run up high scores. :lol:

Seriously, if you're on the fence because you haven't played this game just buy it. I will bet anything that Tim gets this game back in the future because he misses it so much. I have a color display in mine and it adds a lot to the game and looks beautiful, and now they're available completely assembled and ready to go if you don't want to build your own. Of course Tim's display is in great shape but it's always good to know you have a back up plan in case you have issues down the road with the display. There was a time when the originals were the only game in town and you had to be willing to fork out a lot of cash if you needed one. BTW, this is the best display ever created (at least for the classic DMD period).

Congrats on all the quick sales Tim!

Todd
Methos

Post by Methos »

Todd

Is that color DMD kit for sale?

That DMD is the only thing causing me not to look further. Out of all the games that I've sold, that is the only one that we kind of want back.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Maverick is the one I don't want to sell. It is a shooters dream. I think people see the Maverick theme and think it is based on the movie, when the reality is that it is a card themed game. Besides Ghostbusters, Maverick is the toughest game I have that I don't consistently do well on. If you aren't hitting shots, it really isn't all that forgiving since it penalizes you for missing. That 2bil+ score was a fluke. I actually completed like 10 hands in a row, it will never happen again.

Mark, if you are somewhat serious about Maverick, you know I will make it worth your time. My wife's 40th birthday is MGC weekend, so i don't think I will be bringing any games. BUT, whatever doesn't sell here (which I think they all will, I should make a donation to Wisconsin Pinball, LOL) will end up at MGC for sale.

I really don't want to haul any games to MGC though.....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Methos wrote:Todd

Is that color DMD kit for sale?

That DMD is the only thing causing me not to look further. Out of all the games that I've sold, that is the only one that we kind of want back.

https://germangamingsupplies.com/RGBPINDMD-XL_1

There is also the DIY Color DMD option as well...
http://www.drpinball.co.uk/dmdextender.htm (Plus a bunch of other parts)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

ralphwiggum wrote:
https://germangamingsupplies.com/RGBPINDMD-XL_1

There is also the DIY Color DMD option as well...
http://www.drpinball.co.uk/dmdextender.htm (Plus a bunch of other parts)
Mark, the two above that Tim is referencing are the exact two I was talking about. I built the DMD extender with some essential parts from drpinball and other places, probably took about 10 hours total. Not the easiest thing in the world but cost was under $250, now maybe $200 or lower since prices always go down on electronics. It uses a laptop LCD screen, an LCD controller board, a raspberry PI computer, the DR Pinball board, and a few other things. It's all documented pretty well in a thread on Pinside.

That being said, the other one from German gaming supplies looks really nice with no work to do at all.

No more worrying about the display on those 4 (awesome) Sega games!

Todd
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Joker Poker- Tentatively $old

Only Maverick left. If you get it out of my house this weekend, I will be your best friend for 8 minutes and knock off $200.

So $1600 until Sunday night....Tick, tock.
Current Collection
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Didn't see if my pm got through on jp, or response, hoping that tentative sale means it did.
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

reldnips wrote:Didn't see if my pm got through on jp, or response, hoping that tentative sale means it did.
you are good to go.

Everything is sold.... thanks everyone!
Current Collection