BOP cabinet decals

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
lg40

BOP cabinet decals

Post by lg40 »

Hey, so I'm restoring my BOP. When I went to the Chicago Expo, I saw Dutch Pinball's BOP and it had a alternate cabinet decal and I loved it. So I sent them an e-mail to ask where they got it and they told me that it was an illegal cabinet decal and didn't tell me where they got it. Is there anybody out there that might know where to get it?
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Timerider

Re: BOP cabinet decals

Post by Timerider »

Caution.... I ordered a set of DE Star Trek 25th, from them and still waiting 23 days. (shipment seems stuck in Slovenia... where I believe Pete is farming the work out to the guy in Croatia who I've seem post cabinet decals on eBay).
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Timerider wrote:
Caution.... I ordered a set of DE Star Trek 25th, from them and still waiting 23 days. (shipment seems stuck in Slovenia... where I believe Pete is farming the work out to the guy in Croatia who I've seem post cabinet decals on eBay).

yep, that is correct. i ordered IJ decals directly from Croatia and they took about 6 weeks to arrive.

they are very nice though, and the price shipped was 175 for the full set.

this was about 1.5 years ago.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Somebody must know.
Attachments
BOP new cabinet decal.jpg
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

email Scott Daniesii (sp?)

He may have a clue and is a great guy.

he is the notrashcougar on pinside
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Hilton wrote:email Scott Daniesii (sp?)

OK, I will.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

lg40 wrote:
Hilton wrote:email Scott Daniesii (sp?)

OK, I will.
Got a hold of TheNoTrashCougar. He said he had no info on that BOP decal.
JimS

Post by JimS »

I got a set of the 2.0 decals but they have curled quite a bit. Dont think I have the stones to apply them to my BOP anytime soon. I got them from europe from a pinsider. Would love to get the Translite, but I don't know that the gentleman is still printing stuff.

One of these days Ill put in my Repo playfield with new ramps and chance the decals. Just need a new helmet...
lg40

Post by lg40 »

JimS wrote:I got a set of the 2.0 decals but they have curled quite a bit. Dont think I have the stones to apply them to my BOP anytime soon. I got them from europe from a pinsider. Would love to get the Translite, but I don't know that the gentleman is still printing stuff.

One of these days Ill put in my Repo playfield with new ramps and chance the decals. Just need a new helmet...
What do the cabinet decals look like. I got a spare helmet thats gray if your interested.
JimS

Post by JimS »

Not sure they are still in good enough condition to apply. My 2.0 was out on location when they came in...

Sounds like the nice gent that was printing them got threatened.

How big is your scanner? ;)

In all seriousness hit me up and we can compare notes...
Attachments
IMG_20161222_155222.jpg
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

i have a large format scanner i can run these through.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Yeah, I would really like this to happen. Tim if you got the scanner we might be able to make this work which would be awesome.
JimS

Post by JimS »

Yeah, Lets survive the new year, then try and get together to for some preservation.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

JimS wrote:Yeah, Lets survive the new year, then try and get together to for some preservation.
OK, sounds good. Talk to you then.