WTB: System 11's

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

WTB: System 11's

Post by ChrisS »

Here is what I'm looking for in no particular order.

Swords of Fury
RollerGames
Black Knight 2K
Transporter

Chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB: System 11's

Post by ralphwiggum »

God damn.... you have a problem (I thought I was bad).....
Nobody help this guy out, he needs to "dry out" to properly get the help he needs..... I think your November 14th Ballers will be less of an event and more of a "pintervention"..... :D

Good luck dude.... A lot of great System 11s out there (you just didn't list any of them in your WTB)... :lol:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

actually he sold a bunch of games so I would say he is OK as for addiciotn level. :)

I will keep my eyes open for you chris. Good luck in your hunt!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

How about a sweet Road Kings? I know a guy that has one who will be looking to move it along very soon. With the P-ROC Road Kings v2.0 coming out I'm sure it'll be 10K by Xmas!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:Good luck dude.... A lot of great System 11s out there (you just didn't list any of them in your WTB)... :lol:

Let me guess, Bugs bunny, transporter & pool sharks are at the top of your list?

That being said I haven't had anytime on the first 2.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hilton wrote:actually he sold a bunch of games so I would say he is OK as for addiciotn level. :)

I will keep my eyes open for you chris. Good luck in your hunt!

Thanks Hilton. There is never support for those of us that can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

u2sean wrote:How about a sweet Road Kings? I know a guy that has one who will be looking to move it along very soon. With the P-ROC Road Kings v2.0 coming out I'm sure it'll be 10K by Xmas!
I have no time on road kings. That being said. I like hearing about prices.

Chris
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Oh I would make room for a torpedo alley as well.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

what about grand lizard and sorcerer? you already own those?
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

No haven't owned those but I'm def keeping it a bit more cookie cutter.

chris
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

you guys crack me up, i can only hope to aspire to have a "problem" like you
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

chrisnack wrote:you guys crack me up, i can only hope to aspire to have a "problem" like you

Don't feel to bad. You have a Sinbad. That machine is actually badass. I would love to have one of those at some point.

Chris
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

ChrisS wrote:
chrisnack wrote:you guys crack me up, i can only hope to aspire to have a "problem" like you

Don't feel to bad. You have a Sinbad. That machine is actually badass. I would love to have one of those at some point.

Chris
Yeah, pretty awesome game. I scored a new playfield off eBay for $50 that is in REALLY good shape, so i just need to clean it up and then swap everything over, much better shape than the one in mine. I'm running a Pascal in mine, which makes the gameplay/lighting animations really fun.
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Talk to Ralphwiggum about the things he has done to his Sinbad. His plays really great.

Chris