sharp shooter by game plan

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
balrog

sharp shooter by game plan

Post by balrog »

for trade only sharp shooter, which does not work, for late seventies or early eighties bally solid state hopefully with a decent wire harness and most of the playfield hardware. I do not part out games All boards are in game, cute little blue wires soldered into upper right portion of mpu, solenoid tests are good, lights are good, sound is good: Seems stuck in some accounting mode. If this is something anyone is interested in I will deliver and pick up your Bally from DePere (Where I start from.), to Milwaukee, Madison and anywhere between, or better yet an Appleton driveway in november. Thank you Brian.
chrisnack

Re: sharp shooter by game plan

Post by chrisnack »

Played this game at Baumann's house tonight, i really liked it. Neat playfield for such an early SS.

Trade only though?
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
balrog

Post by balrog »

hopefully you caught the part about it not working. Technically it starts but shoving a ball into the plunger lane doesn't cut it. I like trades and was hoping for a bally project. if you were floating sinbad or cleo i am cool with either of those but if the naughty little gottliebs fire up right i would have to throw some cash your way, thanks and give me a geographical location please. Oh, the backglass, a Molentin, is at least a good eight of ten. Brian.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Nice (kick out not working). My Sinbad is 100% working, currently running a Pascal board, i just find they add so much more to the gameplay than the original boards. The Cleo is working as well, but i need to rewire the connectors, once is giving me grief and the the player 1 display is garbled. I'm just waiting on the parts from GPE to show up so i can redo all the connections. I couldn't part with the Sinbad, it's too much fun. Cleo maybe... I've got spare original boards and the Cleo is on a ni-wumpf board right now, which i'm not a big fan of. At least it has free play, but that's about it.
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park