Schedule

Hilton

Re: Schedule

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:Banned??? I spent so much money I get my own VIP section this time. :twisted:
That made me LOL in a funny cause it is true sort of way. My only regret from last year is that I did not stick sround to watch the end!
Methos

Post by Methos »

The best line was, "F$#% you Mick on a stick!"....

or something like that. Seriously - was a lot of fun. :)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Getting close to Saturday! That's going to be damned fun too! Sans the alcohol this time though as it's my turn to drive for the carpool. Can't wait!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Ok, I've consulted my calendar, and it looks like the best day to host league is on Sunday January 19th. The downside is the NFC/AFC championship games are that day. I'd like to do it in the afternoon, but would be flexible depending on what everyone else wants to do. It would be held in my insulated & heated Garage, and being able to watch the game(s) would be no problem. We'll make some food up and it should be a great time!

I could also do Sunday the 5th, or Monday nights the 13th or 27th, if enough folks have a problem with the 19th.

Games I should have ready for sure are... RoboCop - Addams Gold - The Rolling Stones - Nascar - Escape from the Lost World - Scared Stiff - Johnny Mnemonic. I've got a few more, but am not sure if I'll have 'em ready. I also have Swing Time & Darts Em's in the basement we could use.

It looks like I might miss Expo this year, but I'll be at Rossi's on Monday for sure!

Feel free to chime in or contact me if this sounds like a plan!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I say whatever works best for you Tully! Looks like a really fun collection.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Tully - whatever works best for you schedule for hosting is fine with me - I'll make it work. The only day that is no good is the 2nd Monday of the month, so the 13th is no good for me. School Board Meeting.....
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

If that works for you, let's put it on the schedule. Confirm, and we will also place the info on the member's only section with detailed information (your address, special instructions, etc.)...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

So are we set on my place for Sat Dec 28th and Tullys on Sun Jan 19th?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I put yours on in the detailed schedule information. I haven't heard back one way or the other from most people on their preference, so let's just let it ride. I didn't place Steve's on there yet until he confirms what he wants to do.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
tullster

Post by tullster »

I'm in for Jan 19th, and just need to give some thought to the start time.

I suppose we could leave it TBD for now, depending on if the Packers are playing or not?!

I'll post my info in the members thread once I get a few things sorted out.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I have to work until 7P on the 19th. Could probably get out by 6P but would then still have a 40 min drive to Tully's.

As for the 28th I'll probably just go to whichever event Tim goes to. Carpooling is almost as fun as the pinball. Tim tells a good story!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Ok, January 19th, my place, and 7pm so Ken can make it? I've got to consider Ian and Mark though, so that might be too late. Otherwise I was thinking 4pm or even 2pm to start (sorry Ken). Even if the Packers are in the playoffs, I'm not to worried about being glued to the TV. Maybe others feel different, and if so, speak up. We can leave the start time flexible until a week or so before too. We'll have burgers, pizza or whatever, so come hungry. I'll post more details in the league section as it gets closer.

The Waun-a-Tourney will be March 1st this year. I'll be updating the website and making it official as soon as I get a few details worked out. So... That in mind, The games will be set up at the Waun-a-Bowl Feb 21 - 28th for sure. You guys Waun-a-February League night sometime that week? And while I'm on a roll, how about doing an April League round at the MGC?

Just throwing some ideas out there...

I'm going to miss Tim's League night, but I'll be at Hilton's.
Good Times!!
Tully
Ken

Post by Ken »

No problems by me. Knew I wouldn't be able to make all dates. I love the idea of a league night at Wauna and MGC! Great thinking!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I pretty much always vote for earlier start times over later, sorry Ken. My schedule is always better suited for earlier.

I also,love the idea of running league at wannabowl when games are set up! It allows us all to practice on the games for the big event, and provides another month that we are covered for league to happen... Win win
Methos

Post by Methos »

Getting a league event at Waunabowl and at the MGC are great ideas!