March 7th League Night

ralphwiggum

Re: March 7th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Just updated the attendance list above.... Four spots left.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:Just updated the attendance list above.... Four spots left.
To all the Madison lurkers, who I've been telling for months to come to this site, GET IN ON THIS IF YOU'RE FREE SATURDAY NIGHT!

You'll meet Tim (user name: ralphwiggum) and many other great pinball people. If you are not in on Wauna Pinball, this is the only other REAL pinball event in the state. And you'll be lucky to get in.

TIM: (user name:ralphwiggum, admin) I personally vouch for Mike (user name: creetch something or other ;) Karl, (no idea user name), and Bryon (user name: allmyfriends77) and probably a few others who might be lurking.

Ballers league is the shit! Here is a post and my response from a few days ago...
Ken wrote:
KingPin Games wrote:that is what i was thinking too. i think i was done around 4 last year(AT WAUNA), but i worry that i might do better this year and have to stay long. do i pull a ken and get knocked out early enough to make both events?

just kidding ken (kind of)

:twisted:
Now just because I was knocked out in the first round of SCS....I still stayed to see Tom crowned champion, AND still had time to get to Ballers. :D

Won't be the same for Wauna though. I have to avenge myself for last year and beat up on Dru on BBH! :evil:

Wish I could make both though. Would love to go hang at Greg's.
jpolfer

Post by jpolfer »

I'm not making it tonight.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Thanks for Hosting Greg & Leigh! Had a great time.

I will be jealous of your Scared Stiff until I steal it from you and light your house on fire to cover my tracks.

E
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:Thanks for Hosting Greg & Leigh! Had a great time.

I will be jealous of your Scared Stiff until I steal it from you and light your house on fire to cover my tracks.

E
I think the first step to covering your tracks is not posting your plan publicly.... Lol

I will echo Eric... Huge thanks for a great night, your machines are incredible. I wish I could say the same about my dollar play performance.

I only hung one DIK on the machines too..... I am ashamed.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Katie and I had a great time last night. Another great host, Thanks Greg & Leigh. Your Scared Stiff was one the best i've ever seen. Katie told me "when ever you want this one, its alright with me." Great group of people. Thank You. :)
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Thanks everyone for coming out. Leigh and I really enjoyed the evening, except you guys should have eaten more food!

Eric, I have notified my neighbors to be on the lookout for any suspicious activities around the house, and if they haven't seen us in a couple days to call the authorities as we're probably dead.

**Sigh** I'm still trying to get that DIK off my machine. Damn you Tim!

Donovan, thanks for the WPC tips! I'm glad you and Katie had a great time, now go get a Scared Stiff. :)
lg40

Post by lg40 »

No problem on the tips, ask me anytime. We talked about the SS. We'll wait until your done with yours. Unless Eric gets it first. lol
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

crap...forgot to post the results...

Main Event
1. Liz P.- 24
2. Donovan- 23
4. Tim F.- 19
4. Eric P.- 19
5. Jay M.- 18
6. Zac- 16
7. Tim N.- 15
8. Leigh- 13
9. Greg B.- 7
10. Katie- 6

Side Game
Stern Star Trek
Tim N.- 41,134,670
Current Collection