January 10th League Night

epthegeek

Re: January 10th League Night

Post by epthegeek »

Big thanks to Chris and Alyssa for hosting and all the home made food. Good times. A little too far away, but good times ;)
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks Hilton, just got word that surgery went extremely well and we should be able to bring her home this afternoon! Now it's just the recovery stuff we need to work on. Since she won't be able to lift Theran due to a lift restriction I'll be pretty tied to home the next few weeks for which I'm happy to help out. At least by SCS she should be fully healed!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks Hilton, just got word that surgery went extremely well and we should be able to bring her home this afternoon! Now it's just the recovery stuff we need to work on. Since she won't be able to lift Theran due to a lift restriction I'll be pretty tied to home the next few weeks for which I'm happy to help out. At least by SCS she should be fully healed!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Mike,

Sorry that you couldn't make it, but glad you were able to get everything taken care of before it got too far along. Happy to hear everything went well with the surgery.

Always a fun time hosting. Great bunch of people. The night went well. No major breakdowns (a couple of minor things to look at today). Nothing better than playing pinball on a cold January night.

Thanks to all that came.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Methos

Post by Methos »

MikeS wrote:Bummed I missed a great ballers night! I had to take my wife into the ER because of appendix pain and were stuck at the hospital all day running tests. She's in surgery this morning getting it removed. Was fortunate that Ran and his wife were able to watch Theran while we were at the hospital! What a great guy and friend!
Sorry to hear of your wife's illness, hope all went very well and she is on her feet in no time.

Ken is right on few dollar games that took place. i don't think I've ever played a more intense round than on BK2K. ;)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Glad to hear everything went well with Vanessa! Take care of the family and we will see you soon.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Results

High Game (Bride of Pinbot)
Ian S.- 1,011,897,600

Main Event
Ken K.- 26
Tim N.- 22
Chris M.- 22
Tim E.- 20
Carl V.-19
Mark S.- 19
Jason M.- 16
Alec S.- 15
Alyssa- 14
Eric P.- 14
Chris S.- 12
Tully- 12
Ian S.- 10
Matt B.- 10
Devin- 9
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

MikeS wrote:Bummed I missed a great ballers night! I had to take my wife into the ER because of appendix pain and were stuck at the hospital all day running tests. She's in surgery this morning getting it removed. Was fortunate that Ran and his wife were able to watch Theran while we were at the hospital! What a great guy and friend!

Dang dude, good thing you caught that in time, that is some serious stuff there. Glad everything is working out. Don't give Ran too much credit yet, you haven't heard all the new words he has taught Theran in such a short amount of time :oops:

Big thanks to Chris and Alyssa... Fantastic event with great games and great food. I will admit that hearing the banjo playing when we got closer to the house, was slightly terrifying. Man, I thought I was in the middle of nowhere....

Tell me Ken woke up early enough to go work out with you guys... LOL
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

ralphwiggum wrote:

Dang dude, good thing you caught that in time, that is some serious stuff there. Glad everything is working out. Don't give Ran too much credit yet, you haven't heard all the new words he has taught Theran in such a short amount of time :oops:
Now that you mention it Theran did have some glitter on him and the faint scent of stripper perfume.. pretty sure he took Theran and his boys to the strip club that's down the road. :lol: they were Ballin' with dollars in a different way!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to Chris and Alyssa for hosting a really fun night.

Its amazing 16 dudes and 1 chick can make a basement that warm.

AND I WASN"T LAST. Hooray Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you next month
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Thanks to Chris and Alyssa for hosting a really fun night.

Its amazing 16 dudes and 1 chick can make a basement that warm.

AND I WASN"T LAST. Hooray Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you next month
Don't forget that you are the title holder for the ugliest sweater as well. That is a bigger achievement than winning ballers.....

Cats shooting lasers is tough competition.
Current Collection
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Thanks Chris for hosting! Pins played great, food was good and the company was....alright I guess ;)

Not too much longer before that Time Traveler is out of your basement, lol.
tullster

Post by tullster »

We had a blast as well, and thanks to Chris & Alyssa for a great time! Little D had a blast playing BOP, and now I've gotta put that one on my list!! :roll: And Thanks to everyone for being so cool to him again. He got a kick of all the screamin' & yelling during that epic BK2k Showdown!

Mike, Great to hear things went well.

See you all soon,
Tully