December 13th League Night

u2sean

Re: December 13th League Night

Post by u2sean »

Had a great time last night, Tully! It was a blast playing all your finely tuned machines, and the Skill Roll and Stunt Pilot machines were just a blast. Thanks for hosting!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks for hosting Tully. Bit of a fog to get there, but well worth it. Bit of a smaller crowd which was kind of nice because I was able to talk to everyone over the course of the evening. I always enjoy going to the "garage" because Tully has the coolest memorabilia laying around. I got to see original vintage KISS photos from Dane County Cols. that Tully took at a historical time, and other great 70's early concert photos. Too damn cool.

Oh, and hats off to Devin who is shaping up to be a great pinballer!
Last edited by Methos on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks for hosting Tully! The food and Spotted Cow were very tasty, the games played great, and as usual it was great to hang out with you guys! Had a nice long conversation with Pat and Vanessa too. You're a lucky man!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Awesome time as always Tully. I could eat those sandwiches every day. Thanks to you and Pat for hosting.

Garrett & Brodde
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.