Alien or Attack from Mars

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
chrisnack

Re: Alien or Attack from Mars

Post by chrisnack »

Thanks, I appreciate that.

They say games are shipping, but i don't know where they are going. No one is really posting they have a game.

My comfort level just wasn't there. I'd rather play something else for months than wait for a machine to show up. I really wanted it to work, i dig the theme a lot. Heighway has some cool shit, but man, they gotta ship games.
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

There's a ton of great pinball out there. You could do much worse than just buying stuff that you can put your hands on.

Say you have $9K burning a hole in your pocket. Buy a Hobbit or Dialed In or Aerosmith. Then in a year when there are a bunch of Alien's out there, sell your other table and buy an Alien. Someone else pays for the pre-order stuff, you get a fun table for a year, and who knows, maybe you save yourself a giant hassle if something awful happens at Heighway.

I'm with Tom--Preorder a Stern, maybe. Everybody else is too small to risk what is really a very large amount of money on faith.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Not saying I want to spend $9k :)

Thinking i can get a pretty darn good machine for 5-6k and leave some in the bank!

I do like STNG, but debating about a Roadshow as well, thought that one was fun as well.
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Right, just saying that you essentially have a plan to spend $9K whenever Alien is generally available. That frees you to buy almost anything in Pinball-land, in any condition you want, and then flip it to Alien later.

You know, you could also pick up an original AFM in nice condition while you're waiting for Alien.... :)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Yup thinking about it, I do like that game a lot, even if it's similar to MM.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

If you are looking for an afm Le let me know.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Woohooo, CGC started production on AFMr... be curious where my LE is sitting in the que and if it'll land in June or a bit later....
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

My AFMr LE arrived today. CGC knocked it out of the park again. That topper and huge ass screen are unreal.
Attachments
8429A32C-05D3-4791-B676-1FB3DB7FB783.jpeg
C7DC0BA3-2161-44BB-A166-17EB282BCEDE.jpeg
77D353DB-3106-468A-9121-D61B1FF9A606.jpeg
5CC27BBC-35DF-4E4B-8775-BFBD11B04681.jpeg
A06A95DE-89E8-4C6D-A803-33781E1F974F.jpeg
BA4541D5-C9FB-4253-B8B2-FFDEA3F0D750.jpeg
744FB320-1FCF-447B-962B-DE7CC407A950.jpeg
F2D58201-675F-4B26-8515-FDFA6E17CF81.jpeg
179B43F3-09C5-4031-A4E2-537EE3AB46A0.jpeg
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Great choice
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Congrats!

Are they so backed up that it took since april to arrive? I heard they were selling lots of these. Would love to check it out sometime.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Congrats on the new game, that topper looks awesome.

BTW, do you have an aunt and uncle that live just west of Neenah? My neighbors mentioned that their nephew is into pinball and he was in the Madison area, I thought I remember them saying his name was Chris.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Hilton wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 pm Congrats!

Are they so backed up that it took since april to arrive? I heard they were selling lots of these. Would love to check it out sometime.
Yeah I ordered in April. They ran 500 then switched to MMr and the just picked back up again in North American orders a couple weeks ago.

It’s oretty awesome, they did a great job as usual with the effects.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Eric_S wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:13 am Congrats on the new game, that topper looks awesome.

BTW, do you have an aunt and uncle that live just west of Neenah? My neighbors mentioned that their nephew is into pinball and he was in the Madison area, I thought I remember them saying his name was Chris.
Yeah I have a ton of family up there so probably, what’s their name?
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Wow, that's beautiful. The lighting on the topper looks very cool!

Congrats on the new table!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

chrisnack wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 am
Hilton wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 pm Congrats!

Yeah I ordered in April. They ran 500 then switched to MMr and the just picked back up again in North American orders a couple weeks ago.

It’s oretty awesome, they did a great job as usual with the effects.
yeah, i have received one of the two LE that i ordered back in March.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games