MGC 2018!!!

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
KingPin Games

MGC 2018!!!

Post by KingPin Games »

So, it's going to be huge! Already trying to figure out how many semis (not a typo) I'm going to bring down.

I would say, whatever you planneed to bring... double it.

Don't want to haul a game out of your basement to get into the after party? No problem. Purchase a game from me that I bring to the show and you will get a wristband included. I will even haul the game back to my shop until you can figure out when to move it or have it delivered.

Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow. Mark you calendars now for April 2018!
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Eric_S

Re: MGC 2018!!!

Post by Eric_S »

I'm looking forward to 2018 MGC too. A new venue can breathe new life into a show.

I was thinking it might be cool to coordinate a theme for pinball machines to bring to the show. I was thinking the classic Bally early solid state games (1978-1982). Bally put out some great games in this period and it would be cool to have a line-up of them.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Eric_S wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:10 pm I'm looking forward to 2018 MGC too. A new venue can breathe new life into a show.

I was thinking it might be cool to coordinate a theme for pinball machines to bring to the show. I was thinking the classic Bally early solid state games (1978-1982). Bally put out some great games in this period and it would be cool to have a line-up of them.
works for me, but that means I need to restore another Bally this winter to give Toms Fathom a run for the money :)
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I'm out. Not even my wife is that old. Tell ya what, you guys bring the cool older games and I will try to bring enough of the newer ones so there isn't much of a line to play.

Deal?
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'll miss the Sheraton, but it was starting to bust at the seams (even with the tent addition). I'm excited to see what's next.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Methos

Post by Methos »

I will miss the Sheraton as well. Every time I passed it on the interstate we looked over and knew MGC was coming.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I miss the Olympia..... it was a 15 minute drive form my house. I don't have feelings one way or the other on the Sheraton because I only dropped games off for the weekend and never attended the show, just the afterparty. I didn't realize MGC moved... Where is it now?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Wisconsin Center - it was just announced.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Cool. Looks like a much bigger venue, and it won't be so darn crowded, and hot and sweaty. We will be there!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Oh man, that's way the hell into Milwaukee. I don't know the area, is there going to be decent parking? Their site says 275 spaces.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Chris K wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:01 am Oh man, that's way the hell into Milwaukee. I don't know the area, is there going to be decent parking? Their site says 275 spaces.
It is downtown, so street parking and parking garages. I'm curious how loading in/out will go.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

NoahK wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:12 am
Chris K wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:01 am Oh man, that's way the hell into Milwaukee. I don't know the area, is there going to be decent parking? Their site says 275 spaces.
It is downtown, so street parking and parking garages. I'm curious how loading in/out will go.
I haven't been to that venue for an event, but worked downtown for 11 years.... Unless there is some sort of internal load in off of the street, this is going to suck a bit (load in/out, not the venue itself).
Current Collection
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Looks like there is a big loading dock with room for 20-40 cars at a time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... st-3973893
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

ralphwiggum wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:34 am Unless there is some sort of internal load in off of the street, this is going to suck a bit (load in/out, not the venue itself).
There's an official load in/out section. Even with that, parking is going to suck. Especially if you're bringing a trailer. It's awesome that there are now 2 official hotels attached to the WI Center and there's a TON of space which is awesome! I'm glad it's moving from the Sheraton. It was a great location to get to, but was way past capacity. Looking forward to it!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

That should alleviate the loading issues... that's great!
Current Collection