WTB: Metallica Premium

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
captainneo

Re: WTB: Metallica Premium

Post by captainneo »

ChrisS wrote:Yeah the perfect mix would be without the hammer and add in the spinners. I love the spinners. I don't have an issue with the hammer but I believe it slows down play for what isn't really a great effect.

I think the one thing your missing is the light show. Like AC/DC it has a fantastic light show.

chris
I agree. this is the main reason i'm searching for a pro instead of a premium. Effect is minimal, and the hammers location is just in the way. What they should have done, was move the hammer where the snake is, and the snake where the hammer is, then it wouldn't block any shots.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Bump
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Dave, I just sent you a PM for one HUO MET Premium I saw that is available...
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Do it. I will help you move it. Don't think twice.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
noncommittaldave

ChrisS wrote:Do it. I will help you move it. Don't think twice.

Too far and a bit too much for my budget. I need to check the market more closely. AreNIB premiums unobtainium now? Thought they were like $6700 shipped last time I checked. I'm out of the loop, I guess.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I thought they were still running them but maybe it's only pros. Who has time for pros.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
noncommittaldave

ChrisS wrote:I thought they were still running them but maybe it's only pros. Who has time for pros.

I'd consider a pro but want a premium. Sent jj an email and haven't heard back. I had a mople offered to me about a year ago for $6700 (?) probably shoulda bought that. Oops.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah we all have regrets. Mine is calling TIM a friend. :lol:
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

They should be available still. I just picked one up about 2 weeks ago from stern. It was 6850. Would you like me to get you one?

Kingpin
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Yeah we all have regrets. Mine is calling TIM a friend. :lol:
i hear that a lot... i am sort of like that car accident you cant stop looking at when you should be driving.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
noncommittaldave

KingPin Games wrote:They should be available still. I just picked one up about 2 weeks ago from stern. It was 6850. Would you like me to get you one?

Kingpin
Hi Chris,
Just saw your offer. I appreciate you asking.
I am thinking nib is a last resort right now and am going to gamble and wait. Met premium is currently my favorite game, am thinking it might stay that way.

-ncd
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I thought Whirlwind was? Jesus just commit to something already. :lol: :roll: