Schwoegler's Monthly Tournament

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
TomGWI

Re: Schwoegler's Monthly Tournament

Post by TomGWI »

Ken wrote:
TomGWI wrote:Ken and I had a battle on GOT last night. ;)
Epic battle. Post the pic. :)
You asked for it. :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hehe! I was only. 97 mil away from a free game!!
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Thanks, guys...what a great turnout and really fun to hang out afterwards with you!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Regular monthly tournament at Schwoegler's is tomorrow - March 19th! Starts at 6pm, and will include the 8 games on the concourse. Look forward to seeing everyone out there!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Reminder that this Saturday (April 16th) starting at 6pm is the monthly Schwoegler's tournament! We're going to mix things up a bit this month and hold it in the bar! We'll be bringing in a few extra machines, so be ready to compete on a couple of EM's! In addition, we will be having a fun single game non-IFPA mini-tournament on Strikes & Spares, with the highest score receiving $10 in PayRange credit to play pinball with! Hope to see you out there! :D
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Guess what time it is? That's right - monthly tournament time out at Schwoegler's! Saturday, May 21 starting at 6pm. This month's event will be run by a special guest host - METHOS!! Huge thanks in advance to Mark for helping out! To keep things interesting, we're going to run it on both older and newer games. What will be in the qualifying? Pop A Card, KISS, Gold Strike, High Speed, Game of Thrones, Hobbit, Spiderman and Iron Man. Should be a great time. If you'd like to do something fun Saturday night for a few hours, stop on out for some friendly head-to-head competition!
Methos

Post by Methos »

u2sean wrote:Guess what time it is? That's right - monthly tournament time out at Schwoegler's! Saturday, May 21 starting at 6pm. This month's event will be run by a special guest host - METHOS!! Huge thanks in advance to Mark for helping out! To keep things interesting, we're going to run it on both older and newer games. What will be in the qualifying? Pop A Card, KISS, Gold Strike, High Speed, Game of Thrones, Hobbit, Spiderman and Iron Man. Should be a great time. If you'd like to do something fun Saturday night for a few hours, stop on out for some friendly head-to-head competition!

Two EMs? That's a pinball tournament right there! Everyone - come on out!
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

If Mark is running it then I'm coming! :lol:
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'll be there!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Chris K wrote:I'll be there!
Great to hang out with you last night Chris.
Thanks for hosting Mark.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Yeah, it was nice to meet you, Tom! I hope you guys didn't get out too late. One more ball like you had on GoT and I'd imagine you could have been there until midnight. :)

Last night was a great time! Lots of different faces, and it was fun mixing in the EMs, even if I had a horrible showing on both of them. Thanks for filling in, Mark!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Chris K wrote:Yeah, it was nice to meet you, Tom! I hope you guys didn't get out too late. One more ball like you had on GoT and I'd imagine you could have been there until midnight. :)

Last night was a great time! Lots of different faces, and it was fun mixing in the EMs, even if I had a horrible showing on both of them. Thanks for filling in, Mark!
I think we left got done little after 10:00

Pop a card needs more nails on the plastic by the shooter lane. ;)
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Or a little sign that says "sand trap - one stroke penalty" :)
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Chris K wrote:Or a little sign that says "sand trap - one stroke penalty" :)
:lol:
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Reminder that the monthly Schwoegler's tournament for August is taking place on the 20th! Supposed to be a little cooler out, and rainy. Perfect for getting out for some pinball! Starts at 6pm. Hope to see you out there!

- Sean