High Resolution Photos

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

High Resolution Photos

Post by ralphwiggum »

Just a heads up for people selling multiple places- There is no limit to the number of photos and scaling of resolution on this site. If you are selling on multiple sites, please feel free to use your threads here as the primary place you host photos. They will stay high resolution, and not get caught up in awkward skewing and distortion. They will also not have any ads like photobucket, etc.

This site is completely free and will continue to stay that way as long as I am behind the wheel, and it is my thank you to the local community to give back resources that I didn't have available to me when I started collecting.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
cad-kid

Re: High Resolution Photos

Post by cad-kid »

Great reminder! Thank you for all the behind the scenes work you do for the pinball hobby.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Another huge reason why Tim N. is the man!!! Thanks again for all you do for pinball :!: :!: :!: :D
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Awesome
DB62

Post by DB62 »

Thanks Tim!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Tim's the man but riddle me this Batman. Why is there a restriction on the size of the Avatar I'm allowed to upload. I have tried 3 times to size it. I'm over it and moved on. Any insight would be amazing.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Tim's the man but riddle me this Batman. Why is there a restriction on the size of the Avatar I'm allowed to upload. I have tried 3 times to size it. I'm over it and moved on. Any insight would be amazing.

chris

Its all part of the Matrix. you took the red pill, you should have taken the blue pill.

Actually, its all coding for layout. Avatars are in a different part of the layout table, so it keeps all the perspective on the template, for different sized screens, mobile devices, etc.
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Also, send me your avatar, and I will resize it.....
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Thanks for hosting this site, Tim. Bandwidth ain't free, and forums take a surprising amount of time to run. I lurk at Pinside, but I don't have an account; I'd rather hang out here.

Also, Chris is asking you to resize a picture he claims is "too big"? You might not want to open that attachment.... :oops:
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Chris K wrote:Also, Chris is asking you to resize a picture he claims is "too big"? You might not want to open that attachment.... :oops:
I think the phrase "some things can't be unseen" applies :lol: