For Sale NBAFB- $1900

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

For Sale NBAFB- $1900

Post by ralphwiggum »

Here we go, let the purging begin.... Going for Ghostbusters, so a couple of games have to go.....

Pretty nice NBAFB, works great, recently lightly shopped, it needs nothing, and is a great player. Full LEDs, NVRAM installed (no batteries ever needed again).

No playfield wear, some minor cabinet imperfections, but overall a nice example.

Pictures coming tonight.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Re: For Sale NBAFB- $1900

Post by Hilton »

I am very interested and looking forward to pics!

I missed one of these last year and have been kicking myself since then.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

any chance you have the link kit? i might have a client that would be interested if so.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I dont, but I saw the instructions for it somewhere, it was SUPER simple. I have the rom in there for linking though.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

where are the photos wiggum?

I want to buy a Tim game finally :ugeek:

(not committing but excited to see photos)
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Don't do it! Ghostbusters looks lame af
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:where are the photos wiggum?

Noncommittal Hilton?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:
Hilton wrote:where are the photos wiggum?

Noncommittal Hilton?

If Dave is selling his stuff then maybe I need to take over the moniker ;) It would be better for my savings account if I did, rather that "Dibs Hilton" lol.
Ken

Post by Ken »

LOL Dibs Hilton. Gotta be dibs Hilton if your ever going to start that clubhouse!!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Sorry guys, have a previous commitment on this, and didn't remember it. I am getting old and senile..... NBA is no longer on the market.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:Sorry guys, have a previous commitment on this, and didn't remember it. I am getting old and senile..... NBA is no longer on the market.

you are telling me that "dibs" really does work. lol

damnit, this whole time I have been trying to use it and nothing ever works out...
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:Sorry guys, have a previous commitment on this, and didn't remember it. I am getting old and senile..... NBA is no longer on the market.

you are telling me that "dibs" really does work. lol

damnit, this whole time I have been trying to use it and nothing ever works out...

I have never used dibs, I dont really know what to think of it honestly..... Don't fret though, there is a very good chance you will get to play this game very soon.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

dibs is really just a joke that I want to buy every machine anyone has ;)

I do genuinely ask for and honor "dibs" for games I really want with other collectors. For example I have a real request for dibs on a Dr Who and someone has a real dibs on my BW if I ever sell.

Some of my games have come directly from me expressing interest and that collector gives me a heads up before they sell.

I am glad the NBA is staying local and I will get a shot to play it. That is all I really wanted as I have only played one a few times and it was not a very good playing one!

Congrats to the new owner. LMK when I can come check it out!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Man, you've got the Ghostbusters bug bad! Your kids better watch out that they don't get sold to make room! :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote:
Man, you've got the Ghostbusters bug bad! Your kids better watch out that they don't get sold to make room! :D

This has been my/our dream theme for years. I think it just translates into a cool game quite naturally. I have been trying to give my kids away for free for years with no takers, I may have a hard time actually asking for money for them.... :lol:
Current Collection