Wtb. Pinbot playfeild.

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Fortytwo

Wtb. Pinbot playfeild.

Post by Fortytwo »

A buddy is having me work on their pinbot. He describes it as being pretty bad. Just wanted to test the waters and see what's out there for possibly a better one.
Thanks
Fortytwo
ralphwiggum

Re: Wtb. Pinbot playfeild.

Post by ralphwiggum »

Neo has at least one restored one for sale. You may want to touch base with him, not sure what you are looking to spend.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=81
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Neo's looks great, and his price was very reasonable. I'm not really in a teardown mood these days, and my playfield on that game is actually pretty decent, otherwise I'd definitely grab that over a CPR.

PaulyB has a PF if you want something cheaper - he was going to use it for a swap, but he may have changed his mind by now..
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:Neo has at least one restored one for sale. You may want to touch base with him, not sure what you are looking to spend.

At best I would say Neo checks this site infrequently. Pinside or facebook might be a better way to get a hold of him.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ken wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:Neo has at least one restored one for sale. You may want to touch base with him, not sure what you are looking to spend.

At best I would say Neo checks this site infrequently. Pinside or facebook might be a better way to get a hold of him.

Good point..... although if you send him a PM or Email from the link above, it will go directly to his email. I know I have hit him up a few times via both of these and he gets them without issue. I think he is just using one email for all of his different communication on different sites.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
captainneo

Post by captainneo »

actually I have 2 CPR playfields left. I have a normal one that has extra clearcoat added to it. And a custom made one, with custom planets for the solar system.Image

I have $850 on the custom one. But I have it at $800 for people on my facebook business and personal pages. I'd honor the same price for this group.
captainneo

Post by captainneo »

btw, the only reason I saw this, is because someone else sent me a link to it, showing me someone local is looking for a pinbot field. :)
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

captainneo wrote:actually I have 2 CPR playfields left. I have a normal one that has extra clearcoat added to it. And a custom made one, with custom planets for the solar system.
Nice work Neo! I really like the customer planets. :D

Pinbot is a great (classic) game and is worth all the time spent on a playfield swap.

Todd
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Thanks for the leads. I have been having a killer week, barley online. So far I'm checking avaliblility. I have not seen the game yet just been told it's blown out. I'll check with the owner and follow up.
Thanks for the pics and prices. Looks awesome!
FortyTwo
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

captainneo wrote:actually I have 2 CPR playfields left. I have a normal one that has extra clearcoat added to it. And a custom made one, with custom planets for the solar system.
Yeah, Uranus looks great!
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Eric_S wrote:
lol
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Eric_S wrote:

So that is what's going down in the upper 1/2 of the state......... Winter must be tough up there. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

ChrisS wrote:
Eric_S wrote:

So that is what's going down in the upper 1/2 of the state......... Winter must be tough up there. :lol:
Yep, we love astronomy in this part of the state.
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

asstronomy
Ken

Post by Ken »

jediturtle wrote:asstronomy
Nice!