WTB: Metallica Premium

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
noncommittaldave

WTB: Metallica Premium

Post by noncommittaldave »

looking to buy a met premium. Thought i'd look for the needle in the haystack before i order NIB. Monsters preferred but will consider road case.
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB: Metallica Premium

Post by ralphwiggum »

Holy crap, who is this guy posting a WTB? :o

Did the whirlwind you just got rekindle your love for all things pinball?

Good luck with your search, someone sell Dave a Metallica (or NBA Fastbreak), so he has something I enjoy when I go over there. :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Wait....... Whirlwind is out the door?

Sweet. When is the Dr. Dude #2 coming your way for touch up?

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

noncommittaldave wrote:looking to buy a met premium. Thought i'd look for the needle in the haystack before i order NIB. Monsters preferred but will consider road case.

Good luck buddy. Its a great title for sure. Love it. Your always welcome to come over and camp out at the house and play as much as you like. With Xmas break I assume your looking for a way out of the house. :lol: :roll: :twisted:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:When is the Dr. Dude #2 coming your way for touch up?

chris
Attachments
giphy.gif
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

LOL to all of the above!
noncommittaldave

ChrisS wrote:Wait....... Whirlwind is out the door?

chris

Yes, i made so much $$ on that quick flip that i'm looking for a 'tallica! :lol:

In all seriousness, though, i need a jackpot whore kinda game that the kids can enjoy and metallica is the best game of that type that i haven't owned.
noncommittaldave

ChrisS wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:looking to buy a met premium. Thought i'd look for the needle in the haystack before i order NIB. Monsters preferred but will consider road case.

Good luck buddy. Its a great title for sure. Love it. Your always welcome to come over and camp out at the house and play as much as you like. With Xmas break I assume your looking for a way out of the house. :lol: :roll: :twisted:

Sure... the kids and I will be right over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

No kids allowed without adult supervision.........Not sure how I'm allowed to chill in the house on my own. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
ChrisS wrote:When is the Dr. Dude #2 coming your way for touch up?

chris

You know you have 1st world problems with you have 2 games of the same title. I technically have 2 dudes, 2 AC/DC's. What is wrong with me.

chris
captainneo

Post by captainneo »

why do you want a premium? In all fairness. metallica is one of those that you can get equal enjoyment out of the pro version. Personally, I enjoy the pro better because i think the hammer is an eyesore and in a crappy spot.
noncommittaldave

captainneo wrote:why do you want a premium? In all fairness. metallica is one of those that you can get equal enjoyment out of the pro version. Personally, I enjoy the pro better because i think the hammer is an eyesore and in a crappy spot.

I like the hammer and the spinners.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

noncommittaldave wrote:
captainneo wrote:why do you want a premium? In all fairness. metallica is one of those that you can get equal enjoyment out of the pro version. Personally, I enjoy the pro better because i think the hammer is an eyesore and in a crappy spot.

I like the hammer and the spinners.
I completely agree. I also enjoy the cross that comes up. I too am looking for a premium.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah the perfect mix would be without the hammer and add in the spinners. I love the spinners. I don't have an issue with the hammer but I believe it slows down play for what isn't really a great effect.

I think the one thing your missing is the light show. Like AC/DC it has a fantastic light show.

chris
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

I believe there are mod solutions available now for both the spinners and the light show. Possibly even the raising cross? Before those became available I was premium/LE only on my wishlist, but now the pro looks more and more attractive. I'm not a big fan of the hammer and the price is obviously a pretty big difference. Tough call. Both awesome, but the gap has been closed quite a bit between them with the mods available now...