SOLD Jackbot, Madison WI SOLD

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

Re: SOLD Jackbot, Madison WI SOLD

Post by ChrisS »

Congrats on the sale.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ChrisS wrote:Congrats on the sale.

chris

Thanks. I actually kinda regret selling it now. I probably should have sold BSD since nobody other than me plays that one. Do two wrongs make a right, now? :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

so can you now divulge whom the buyer is?
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Hilton wrote:so can you now divulge whom the buyer is?

Sorry, I never thought to ask him if he cared. You want dibs on a 2nd jackbot or something? :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

nope,

shopping mine and have a couple of questions as things dont appear to all be correct. If local it would be nice to just be able to stop by and see a comparison or ask for a few pics of specific things.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:nope,

shopping mine and have a couple of questions as things dont appear to all be correct. If local it would be nice to just be able to stop by and see a comparison or ask for a few pics of specific things.

I know that game pretty well, having shopped this one and 4 Pinbots...... Hit me up with anything you need.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thanks Tim!

Got and photos of post and rubber configuration on the bottom half of the pf?

I think I have some narrow and star posts that are not correct and some double rubbers that not sure if correct (manual not sure clear ont he double stacks or if even needed).
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I just posted what I had from this machine here- viewtopic.php?f=25&t=734

I didn't take a bunch of pics on this one since I had already done Pinbot so many times. There aren't a lot of difference between the two games, the only notes I had were more robust posts up around the mask area.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thx