FS- Space Shuttle Project $1200

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

FS- Space Shuttle Project $1200

Post by ralphwiggum »

Don't want to do this, but the bug has been placed in my ear....After family discussion, I will be keeping Phantom of the Opera for awhile but need to make space for it as I am trying to downsize my storage unit before October....

So on the chopping block is Space Shuttle-
Perfect backglass, with a nice cabinet with just some minor scratches and blemishes (easily touched up/fixed and NOT drilled). Game plays fine as it sits now (my son and I have been playing it the last 5 months).

Comes with a gorgeous new cherry-picked CPR playfield, new CPR plastics, and the decal set to redo the Shuttle (You could leave the shuttle, but it is going to look OLD with the new playfield and plastics).

I will post pics here later....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Re: FS- Space Shuttle Project $1200

Post by ralphwiggum »

Sold pending inspection..... Thanks!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Say it isn't so Tim! I was really looking forward to playing your totally restored CPR pf Space Shuttle...
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Me too.... :cry:

I simply don't have the time to devote to this right now and I really need to downsize my storage unit by moving some stuff. My wife has really been interested in Phantom of the Opera for a long time and ultimately it came down to POTO or Space Shuttle. If I can get my wife to spend more time playing pinball with the boys while I am at work, then it is a no brainer for me.... I LOVE Space Shuttle too, and this one will be one of the nicest examples out there when it is done.

I still need to move some pins, even after moving Shuttle, so I will have some other stuff for sale in various states- Black Hole, Addams Family, Super Mario Brothers, Funhouse, and hopefully that should free up enough room....
Current Collection