Whirlwind FS

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Hilton

Whirlwind FS

Post by Hilton »

I picked up 3 new to me games over the weekend and am bursting at the seams with space.

I have one local guy that needs till Wednesday night to decide if he is in/out, but I figure it does not hurt to put out a message to the WI Pinball group in case he passes.

Game has new CPR pf installed. Premium LEDs throughout. Mostly new plastics (other new plastics included just not installed since old were still good). Full cliffys installed. Fresh rebuilds and white rubber. Nice original ramps but I also have a brand new set I purchase (just in case set when I saw that pinball ramps was going out of business). Original blower topper but also a brand new one (not installed currently and another just in case part). Clean boards. Cab is pretty nice, but does have some minor yet typical scuffing/touchup for this era. Nice legs. Probably lots of other stuff I am forgetting. Game plays 100% and functions as expected for any game I have gone through.

Message me if you are interested. Other guy has through Wednesday to decide/ first right of refusal.
I have more money into this game than I will get out. I am reasonable on price but not posting a specific price as there are lots of options to be discussed with any potential buyer (some may want new parts installed, some may not want extra parts at all, maybe a combination?)

Let me know if you are interested. I have a sick disease, so even though I am out of space, trades are still an option... LOL, man I am sick ;)
Hilton

Re: Whirlwind FS

Post by Hilton »

I have been asked for photos.

If the other guy does not take it on Wed then I will post up photos and likely put it on the other various sites at that time.

Alternatively, assuming you are local if you are on this site, then come on over to play some pinball and check it out in person.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

What are the other games?
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote:What are the other games?

They are >not for sale ;)
at least not currently.

Actually, they are WCS, DM, and JD. All nice solid bones but will need some love to bring back to glory. I am working on WCS first and may bring it to MGC if it is not a keeper (not sure at this point).
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

What are the range of prices you are looking to get for this game, going from do/add nothing to install every part you have for it? It can't be that big of a range that you can't list a price, is it? I saw this post and got all excited (my vestigial tail actually started wagging) and i see no price. I can't believe you'd do this to me. :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

noncommittaldave wrote:What are the range of prices you are looking to get for this game, going from do/add nothing to install every part you have for it? It can't be that big of a range that you can't list a price, is it? I saw this post and got all excited (my vestigial tail actually started wagging) and i see no price. I can't believe you'd do this to me. :lol:

1 TAF in trade for you Dave ;) and I will even refrain from marking the lock down bar...

If is is not gone on Wednesday and you are seriously interested for a cash purchase, then come over to see it in person Dave and we can talk details.
I have more into it with all the parts than I expect to get out, but there is a pretty big range with all parts installed vs not (more because of the time I would need to put in but the parts are not cheap either in this case).

At this point, out of respect for the potential buyer on Wed I am not posting any price. Also, if he wants it then he has some specific requests for improvements and additional modifications.
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

Out of respect for the potential buyer, should of included waiting prior to posting a 'potential' FS thread. ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

PaulyB18 wrote:Out of respect for the potential buyer, should of included waiting prior to posting a 'potential' FS thread. ;)

Potential buyer actually requested that I start advertising and suggested I put up a potential FS thread. He has been going back and forth on the decision for a while now and wanted a fire lit under himself so he would decide.

I obliged.

If he opts against buying them i will contact those that have shown interest here and then put it up for sale more formally at all the usual spots.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

DIBS
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote:DIBS

on Wwind or one of the new ones ;)
noncommittaldave

Hilton wrote:

YES
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Hilton wrote:
PaulyB18 wrote:Out of respect for the potential buyer, should of included waiting prior to posting a 'potential' FS thread. ;)

Potential buyer actually requested that I start advertising and suggested I put up a potential FS thread. He has been going back and forth on the decision for a while now and wanted a fire lit under himself so he would decide.

I obliged.

If he opts against buying them i will contact those that have shown interest here and then put it up for sale more formally at all the usual spots.
This has to be Dave then. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hilton wrote:

YES
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote:
Hilton wrote:

YES

sounds great. Bring the HMM, Radical, and BC over when you come.
noncommittaldave

TomGWI wrote:
Hilton wrote:

I obliged.

This has to be Dave then. :lol:
That does sound a bit like me, doesn't it? :lol: