WTB: ST:TNG

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
u2sean

WTB: ST:TNG

Post by u2sean »

Everyone, I have a good friend that is looking for his one and only pinball machine to add to his line-up of video arcade machines: ST:TNG. He'd want a nice, fully working example of the game. I'd consider a project if the price was right, but quite honestly would rather not deal with it as it wouldn't even be my game! Anyway, if you have one you'd consider selling please let me know as he has cash and is ready to buy. Thanks!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB: ST:TNG

Post by ralphwiggum »

You should just be a true friend and go ahead and clear out more of those vids and get the pins moved in..... Resistance is Futile.....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

At least all his vids are the classics (Tempest, Galaga, Omega Race, PacMan, Gorf, Asteroids, etc...) First pin is just to get the ball rolling, I have a feeling that more will follow. They always do.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Sit down version of Omega Race? Used to LOVE that game!