(FOUND) WTB: Star Wars pro

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

(FOUND) WTB: Star Wars pro

Post by jediturtle »

Found one!

Renewing / revamping this since I sold another machine and now need a Star Wars. :)

Looking for a Star Wars pro within a few hours drive of Plymouth, WI. Figured I would see if anyone wants to move one before signing up for a NIB. Please note that I am not looking to spend more than I can get a show special NIB for unless you have significant mods to justify.
Thanks,
Chris
Last edited by jediturtle on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JayG

Re: WTB: Spider-Man VE, Batman '66, Star Wars pro

Post by JayG »

I have a batman 66 premium with shaker, pin blades, lighted flipper buttons, and Laserific plastic protectors. I would possibly sell or trade if you have anything you wanted to trade.
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Hi Jay,
I'm not sure if my PMs are going through or not...they seem to be sitting in my outbox. If you didn't get them, please feel free to send me an email directly at jediturtle@yahoo.com with any condition details and price.
Thanks much,
Chris
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

jediturtle wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:25 pm Hi Jay,
I'm not sure if my PMs are going through or not...they seem to be sitting in my outbox. If you didn't get them, please feel free to send me an email directly at jediturtle@yahoo.com with any condition details and price.
Thanks much,
Chris
If a PM says it is in the Outbox, it means that you sent it okay, but Jay hasn't read it. Once it is marked sent, that means the recipient opened it. Stupid terminology, I know, but just an FYI...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

ralphwiggum wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:43 pm
jediturtle wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:25 pm Hi Jay,
Thanks much,
Chris
If a PM says it is in the Outbox, it means that you sent it okay, but Jay hasn't read it. Once it is marked sent, that means the recipient opened it. Stupid terminology, I know, but just an FYI...
Ahh...that makes sense then. Thanks for the heads up! :)
PinJohn

Re: (Found )WTB: Spider-Man VE, Batman '66, Star Wars pro

Post by PinJohn »

So what did you find ??? :?:

Spiderman VE and Batman 66 would be on my want list too....
jediturtle

Re: (Found )WTB: Spider-Man VE, Batman '66, Star Wars pro

Post by jediturtle »

Ordered a Batman '66 for MGC! Can't wait...really fell in love with that game.

Still arguing with myself about selling something else (probably IM...) and getting a Star Wars too... :shock:
jediturtle

Re: WTB: Star Wars pro

Post by jediturtle »

Bringing this back to life and bumping it up. Went through with selling IM, so now looking for a Star Wars pro! :o Thought I would check around before ordering one. Thanks!