WTB: Creech or Whitewater or GOTpro

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Hilton

WTB: Creech or Whitewater or GOTpro

Post by Hilton »

Title says it all. looking for a creech or whitewater. Happy to pay based on condition.

Open to other BW 90s if you have something else... feel free to toss it out.
Last edited by Hilton on Wed May 16, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB: Creech or Whitewater

Post by ralphwiggum »

You finally seeing the light on Creature, or are you looking for someone else?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:05 pm You finally seeing the light on Creature, or are you looking for someone else?
Two ball has grown on me. ;)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Its sort of a one trick pony, but its a really tough trick and super fun. Good luck!
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I still remember watching Tim DESTROY that Whitewater at MGC one year. It was epic. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:16 pm I still remember watching Tim DESTROY that Whitewater at MGC one year. It was epic. :lol:
That was Tom Gs Whitewater, and like all of Tom's games, it played really well. Whitewater is an easy game to light up for points if that upper flipper works well. I didnt expect to get to Wet Willy's on ball 2 though. If I had to choose between the two games today, I would go with Creature. Whitewater is way too easy after you get a little time on it.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Yeah, with whitewater... I am guessing it is not a keeper.

Just one of those I feel like I should own at least once to get more time on it. Does seems like after you beat it then it lacks the shine?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Not really.... Completing Wet Willy's is pretty challenging. If you are playing for score though (which is what pinball is, right?), you pretty much play for multiball, and then blow that up. For a little challenge.... Lock two balls, have the third lit, start 5x multiplier and go for multiball. the scream on a 5x jackpot on multiball is awesome.

My problem with Whitewater is that the shots are pretty safe. The only shot that is dangerous is the extra ball target, other than that, the game is pretty easy to control.

There are times I miss Whitewater, then I walk up to one in the wild, play a game on it, hang a billion, and walk away remembering why I don't own one anymore. My highest score on Whitewater is right around 2.4 billion, and that was simply because I had two great multiballs.
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 am My highest score on Whitewater is right around 2.4 billion, and that was simply because I had two great multiballs.
Your such a pinball stud............to bad that doesn’t translate to anything else. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:28 pm
ralphwiggum wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 am My highest score on Whitewater is right around 2.4 billion, and that was simply because I had two great multiballs.
Your such a pinball stud............to bad that doesn’t translate to anything else. :lol:
Well, I haven't reached the celebrity pinball podcast status yet, but there is still time.... :twisted:
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Most celebrities these days launch their careers with a leaked home video. Have you heard of the video face swapping thing?

Instant celebrity. Just sayin. :twisted:
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:39 am Most celebrities these days launch their careers with a leaked home video. Have you heard of the video face swapping thing?

Instant celebrity. Just sayin. :twisted:
Did I do it right? :shock:
stinebrink.jpg

Bump this Creature looking for a Creature......
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'm going to go with "yes", because I think the other way around would be permanently scarring. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Is that Chris' sister, Kim? Looks a bit like the Bride of Pinbot..."What's Happening?!?!? I'm losing it..."
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I love Wh20 for a lot of things - the art, the theme, the music and call outs... but I agree that the shots are all pretty safe. I probably play it least out of all my games these days, and that's mostly because of that center shot. It's pretty easy to hit, but if you're doing something like trying to clip those lock targets (and miss), you're going to get irritated pretty quickly with the vuk and the whistle. Oh, and hitting the whirlpool shot when it's not lit..
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue