FS - Sinbad - $600

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

FS - Sinbad - $600

Post by Eric_S »

For Sale - Gottlieb Sinbad pinball machine. I've had this game since 2004 and it was my first project game that I worked on. It is fully working. I had replaced all of the edge connectors for the circuit boards. It has a Pascal PI-1/X4 all-in-one board, so need to worry about the problematic original circuit boards. The board itself is ~$350 plus shipping from Europe. It has the ability to add rules and a bunch of other functionality. See more info here:

http://www.flippp.fr/pi1x4.php

The game is probably due for a shop job and new rubber rings. I've replaced all of the drop targets over the years. There are some chipped plastics on the game, but the Pinball Resource sells a replacement plastic set. The back of the cabinet had some water damage, so I installed a new piece of wood on the back. The manual is included too. Game is near Neenah, WI, sold as-is, cash upon pick-up. The head can be removed from the cabinet and the legs are removed for transport. I can help you load the game into your vehicle. I'm also interested in trades for other pinball machines, both working and project games. Email me if you have any questions or want to see it.

pictures here: https://appleton.craigslist.org/tag/d/s ... 65332.html
Eric_S

Re: FS - Sinbad - $600

Post by Eric_S »

Sinbad is spoken for.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Damn it
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

No kidding!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
PinJohn

Post by PinJohn »

Yep !
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:54 amNo kidding!
Chris...... get lost I saw it second. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I saw it about 2 minutes after he posted it. Gave it some serious though, Sinbad is cool. Had fun playing it at his house the other weekend. But I don't have space at all and really shouldn't buy games right now, even at $600.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

My only hope is that everyone is fresh out of cash when Nobling finally wants to let his go. ;)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

epthegeek wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm I saw it about 2 minutes after he posted it. Gave it some serious though, Sinbad is cool. Had fun playing it at his house the other weekend. But I don't have space at all and really shouldn't buy games right now, even at $600.
You have room. You just have to make room for your personal machines..... :D
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:24 pm My only hope is that everyone is fresh out of cash when Nobling finally wants to let his go. ;)
That's my oldest son's game. He says he is taking it with him when he moves out. I am keeping it until he is 18 to make sure that I can get him to move out.... :idea:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ChrisS wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm You have room. You just have to make room for your personal machines..... :D
You haven't been here since No Fear and Champion Pub were put in the hallway.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Buy that kid an Oculus already so he forgets about dumb old pinball. ;)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

epthegeek wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 pm
ChrisS wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm You have room. You just have to make room for your personal machines..... :D
You haven't been here since No Fear and Champion Pub were put in the hallway.
And here I thought you were the sensible one out of all of us 🤡.
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Sinbad is a great game, hope it found a good one.

I have a fully restored one (NOT FOR SALE). It'll probably never leave as it's the first pin i ever bought, and it's a fantastic game.
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park