FS: Bally Party Zone - $2300

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

FS: Bally Party Zone - $2300

Post by Eric_S »

For sale - Bally Party Zone pinball machine - $2300. It is fully working and recently shopped out. It has new rubber rings, new flipper bats,
and all of the green stand-up targets on the left side of the playfield were replaced as were the three small stand-up targets in the middle of the playfield. The Captain B. Zarr plastic has been replaced and has a plastic protector as do the slingshot plastics. New yellow posts and lane guides were installed. I've had no issues with the electronics or dot matrix display (DMD). The start button was replaced and new leg levelers installed. The dancing dummy was missing so I replaced it with a crash test dummy figure. I put LEDs in for the playfield and backbox general illumination. The playfield has a little wear near the bottle by the right slingshot and the blue "control" insert. The right ramp has a couple of cracks near the mounting screws. The manual is included as well. Game is near Neenah, WI, sold as-is, cash upon pick-up. The head folds down and can be strapped to the body and the legs are removed for transport. I can help you load the game into your vehicle. I'm also interested in trades for other pinball machines, both working and project games. Email me if you have any questions or want to see it.

thanks,
Eric

Pictures can be found here: https://appleton.craigslist.org/tag/d/p ... 96312.html
ChrisS

Re: FS: Bally Party Zone - $2300

Post by ChrisS »

Party zone is a great theme and a lot of fun to shoot. Moe, you better jump on this.

I miss mine. It looks great with colored GI........but don’t ask NEO’s opinion on it. :lol:

Good luck with the sale.

Let me know when you have a Taxi, Roller Games or Jackbot for sale. 8-)
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Eric_S

Re: FS: Bally Party Zone - $2300

Post by Eric_S »

Party Zone is sold