FS: Bally Star Trek

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

FS: Bally Star Trek

Post by Eric_S »

For sale - Bally Star Trek pin ball machine - $1000. It is fully working and recently shopped out with new rubber rings. I went through all of the electronics; no battery acid damage on the MPU board, rebuilt the power supply, etc. I replaced the drop targets and pop bumper caps with new replacements as well. The playfield general illumination bulbs have been changed to LEDs. There is some wear on the playfield that was covered with mylar, so while it won't get worse, it won't get better either. The backglass had packing tape placed to prevent paint from peeling near the bottom of the glass. The game is sold as is, but you can play it and make sure it works fine. The head and legs come off for moving it and I can help you load it in your vehicle. Game is located near Neenah, WI. Email me if you want to check it out or have any questions.

Pictures can be found here:

https://appleton.craigslist.org/tag/d/s ... 91407.html

(I'm getting an error message when I try to upload pictures - It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct.
johnstewart

Re: FS: Bally Star Trek

Post by johnstewart »

Interested! But not until I get a job. =)

If I land something, and this is still available, I'll take it. Would go nice next to my Captain Fantastic
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

I should also note that I'm always willing to entertain trade offers, both working games and projects. Mostly interested in solid state/DMD games.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

The manual is also included with the game.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Star Trek has sold.