help getting a project pin from Nashville, TN??

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
cad-kid

help getting a project pin from Nashville, TN??

Post by cad-kid »

Not sure if this deal will go through but I've located a project pin (Silver Slugger) in Nashville, TN. It was suggested to me that I ask here to see if it could hitch a ride if someone was in the area? I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks
ralphwiggum

Re: help getting a project pin from Nashville, TN??

Post by ralphwiggum »

I eyeballed that one as well. My brother lives in Nashville, and has room to store it, just not sure when I would get down there to pick it up. If you could plan a trip to pick up at a later time, I am sure my brother could probably store it in his condo for you at no charge for a few months if need be.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

ralphwiggum wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:53 pm I eyeballed that one as well. My brother lives in Nashville, and has room to store it, just not sure when I would get down there to pick it up. If you could plan a trip to pick up at a later time, I am sure my brother could probably store it in his condo for you at no charge for a few months if need be.
That is very generous Tim. The seller hasn't acknowledged my initial pm.

To recap, you would be wiling to pick it up from your brother at a later date and haul it back to your place? With the help of my friends, picking it up from you would be straight forward (and fun).

Let me know if I am reading you correctly & I will send another pm to the seller.

Thanks
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like the machine is sold... Did he get back to you?
Current Collection
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

ralphwiggum wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:17 am Looks like the machine is sold... Did he get back to you?
Nope not a peep, no hard feelings as I didn't tell him I would purchase it. Just that I was interested.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Gotcha... In the future, if you come across something in the nashville area and need it held for awhile, let me know... I can probably assist.
Current Collection
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

ralphwiggum wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:29 am Gotcha... In the future, if you come across something in the nashville area and need it held for awhile, let me know... I can probably assist.
Thank you, will do 8-)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey TIM,

I have some really sketchy relatives that are looking for a place to stay while in Nashville next month. They want to stay 3 days but that tends to turn into 3 weeks and your best to sleep with one eye open. Think your Brother can help?

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Absolutely.... He will take in any stray that comes walking by. I don't know where they end up though after awhile.... all of their belongings are still at his place, but they seem to disappear? I never really ask, as I am pretty sure I know the answer to "What did you make for dinner?" :?
Current Collection
Methos

Post by Methos »

His place isn't called Motel Hell'o' by any chance is it?