Sold: Terminator 2 - $1750

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jasonm

Sold: Terminator 2 - $1750

Post by jasonm »

T2 pin for sale, unshopped but working. Dug into this more and longer description:

Everything looks good/average players condition. The playfield should clean up nice, some minor wear here and there but overall nice. The cabinet is a little rough around the legs, but with them on you don't see it. The legs could use a sandblasting/painting. Gun has been removed, but switch works. There are 2 connectors on the main board that have wires soldered directly to the header (on one) and to the pads (no header). It'd be best to clean this up as I think that'd help or resolve the intermittent drop of the low voltage coils. I have booted it up and played it a bunch and all the coils in the game work; some could use some adjusting and sleeves replaced. Everything else played/worked fine. Some lights are out, will need new rubbers as well. DMD was good. The ship's left wing is broken off, but have the piece so can glue it back.

Quick rundown to make this a nice game: repair 2 headers on main board, clean, rubbers, adjust/clean some coils.

Pictures located here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... BXJpMxdXv1

Putting this out for $1750 as-is. Located in Mukwonago, WI. If you'd like to take a look, got questions - whatever - just message me.

If interested in this and Jokerz (posted in other thread for $750) - I'll do a package deal for both at $2300.
Last edited by jasonm on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jasonm

Re: FS: Terminator 2 - $1750 OBO

Post by jasonm »

Dug into this more last night, updated description and price. Again, this is all work; mainly just some small issues to workout and clean the machine.