FS: Big Guns (SOLD)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pinball4ever

FS: Big Guns (SOLD)

Post by pinball4ever »

I consider this a working project game, should clean up really nice. Here's what I've done/replaced:

- New green LED display
- New NOS translite (not available, wasn't happy with the 1st NOS one I bought so located a 2nd one that's in awesome shape - this is the one included and shown in the pics)
- New remote battery holder installed
- New levelers/bolts/yellow leg protectors
- New plug
- Original legs look close to new (thanks to evapo-rust)
- Filled small dents in cabinet with wood filler and sanded. Have not cleaned or touched up cabinet blacks yet. Cabinet is much nicer than most BG's I've seen, they usually have dry rotting in the yellows, this one doesn't.
- Other stuff I can't remember

Just about everything seems to work, just a few things to mention:

- Upper left flipper is weak
- Left captive ball kick out switch wiring was broken off when I got it, haven't resoldered it yet - ball search finds it and kicks it out so coil is fine
- Some bulbs are out (haven't touched any of these)
- Dirty under the playfield, probably never been cleaned
- Playfield looks really good as does the factory mylar covering most of it. Just a little wear mark on the front of the car by the right kickout, and a tiny bit around the center pop-up post.

This is a domestic game, not a reimport (if you care about that at all). I have almost $350 in parts alone into this. I think it's one of the best bang for your buck games out there. Here are some pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Located near Madison. Shoot me a pm or text/email me if you have my contact info already.

Thanks,
Todd
Last edited by pinball4ever on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tim E

Re: FS: Big Guns $1,450

Post by Tim E »

I know this guy...he has really nice games. :D Great seller, do not hesitate to buy from. Great price on an awesome Mark Ritchie/Python Angelo game...
pinball4ever

Re: FS: Big Guns (SOLD)

Post by pinball4ever »

Tim E wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 am I know this guy...
:lol:

I forgot the "OBO" in my price. If you don't like the asking price, let me know what it's most likely worth to you.

Thanks.
Last edited by pinball4ever on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Price reduced.
Last edited by pinball4ever on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Price reduced again.