SOLD WoZ ECLE

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pfcjimmy

SOLD WoZ ECLE

Post by pfcjimmy »

Seems no one is interested in AMH anymore.
Next up is WoZ.
Comes with topper, wooden apron, green powder coat, invisiglass, shaker, castle wall mods (originals too), cliffy set (some installed), tin man shooter.
Has the original light boards and only issue I had with them was the upper playfield when I first got it but JJP took care of me and no issues in the past year and a half.
Right upper playfield has a couple chips by the rainbow targets. I have the cliffy for it but not installed yet since it requires removing it.
I can include an extra mini playfield (left and right).

Asking $7,200
Would consider package deal with AMH.
Possible trade for MMr or AFMr.
IMG_7859.JPG
IMG_7860.JPG
IMG_7861.JPG
IMG_7862.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_7864.JPG
IMG_7865.JPG
Last edited by pfcjimmy on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ralphwiggum

Re: FS WoZ ECLE

Post by ralphwiggum »

pfcjimmy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:53 pm Seems no one is interested in AMH anymore.
Next up is WoZ.
Comes with topper, wooden apron, green powder coat, invisiglass, shaker, castle wall mods (originals too), cliffy set (some installed), tin man shooter.
Has the original light boards and only issue I had with them was the upper playfield when I first got it but JJP took care of me and no issues in the past year and a half.
Right upper playfield has a couple chips by the rainbow targets. I have the cliffy for it but not installed yet since it requires removing it.
I can include an extra mini playfield (left and right).

Asking $7,200
Would consider package deal with AMH.
Possible trade for MMr or AFMr.

IMG_7859.JPG
IMG_7860.JPG
IMG_7861.JPG
IMG_7862.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_7864.JPG
IMG_7865.JPG
Your prices are super fair. The market is saturated with big dollar pins right now. Honestly, if I had the space I would be picking up this WOZ right now. My wife and kids really enjoy the game.

Good luck Jimmy!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
pfcjimmy

Re: FS WoZ ECLE

Post by pfcjimmy »

Sold