Any Madison folks picking up parts from the PBL party?

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
MikeS

Any Madison folks picking up parts from the PBL party?

Post by MikeS »

I'm not able to make it down this year but was wondering if anyone from the area could grab a few sheets of playfield glass for me? They are on special for $20 a sheet. I can pay via PayPal gift in advance. Thanks!

Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
KingPin Games

Re: Any Madison folks picking up parts from the PBL party?

Post by KingPin Games »

I'll be stopping there to pick up some things.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Kingpin, If it's not too much trouble for you that would be awesome! Thanks! Just looking at 3 sheets. I'll wait and see if anyone else is going and picking up sheets for themselves as that would probably be less hassle to just add a few sheets to their order. Bummed I have to miss all the festivities and Eric's reveal but at least I should be able to catch the Livestream!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Had quite a few offers to help, so I should be all covered for glass. Thanks guys, you're awesome!