Game Roms

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

Game Roms

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey guys... I know a lot of you use John Wart Jr. For game proms, but it looks like he is going through some life issues right now or something.

If you need roms, hit me up and I will take care of you... I can burn pretty much anything including Gottlieb and custom code like Jurassic Park, etc.

I am not looking to get into the Eprom burning business, but have been burning them for years for myself and friends.

Price will depend on number of roms, size of roms, and whether or not you can send me your old ones.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
QuyN

Re: Game Roms

Post by QuyN »

Awesome that you're doing this. I'll be hitting you up in the future for sure!
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

I ordered from him months ago and tried to cancel as i got them somewhere else. Mine from John just showed up a couple weeks ago. Didn't bother trying to contact him as I heard he was going through something.

If anyone needs some Road Show ROMS :) I have them sitting around..
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

chrisnack wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 pm I ordered from him months ago and tried to cancel as i got them somewhere else. Mine from John just showed up a couple weeks ago. Didn't bother trying to contact him as I heard he was going through something.

If anyone needs some Road Show ROMS :) I have them sitting around..
Send me the roms... I will wipe them and re-use them. If you need any other roms burned, just let me know.... I will trade you for the Road Show roms..... or just pay you outright for them.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
johnstewart

Post by johnstewart »

I wonder... so I had an issue with my LW3 ROMs some months ago and ordered up a set from John. They were the latest version, which worked fine... except they have the "Tri-Ball" instead of "Multiball" notification. I guess this was some lawsuit Data East lost?

Has anyone ever tried to hack these to revert back to the original "Multiball" behaviour?