FS/FT - Big Bat - pitch n bat baseball game

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Darth Vader

FS/FT - Big Bat - pitch n bat baseball game

Post by Darth Vader »

I've got a Big Bat game that I'm looking to sell. You don't see these around much. Mostly because they made very few of these pitch n bat games and they are quite large. I'm guessing the game is about 26 inches wide by 72 inches high and about 66 inches deep. Comes apart into two pieces but is still pretty big.

I'm selling this for the best offer I get and as is. I've troubleshooted this game along with its twin that I'm keeping for myself. Both are nearly completely working with the the following issues still needed to be done:

The ball lift motor is not operating at the moment however the belt has been replaced.

The polyurethane pitch rollers have been replaced but aren't working exactly right yet. (Once I have mine working I'll gladly ship a set to the person who buys it).

The ball launch mechs were completely cleaned and work good. Plastic Gears are in excellent condition.

Game boards are working fine and the game operates well. It's just the mechanics that need to be finished.

Please message me if interested. If I don't get a decent offer, I'm going to part it out and salvage all the parts as backups for my own. Trades are fine too.

I'll post pictures later on tonight

Thanks

Danny
Attachments
IMG_0448.JPG
IMG_0447.JPG
IMG_0446.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG
IMG_0443.JPG