$old- Multiple Games

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

$old- Multiple Games

Post by ralphwiggum »

Okay, so I think this is the year I build a giant Toy Shed, I want a boat and have three VWs, and I need a place to put them.....

Here we go-

World Cup Soccer- $2400
Rescue 911- $1300
Maverick- $1700
Pennant Fever Prototype- $700
Joker Poker- $900
Bally Strike Master Ball Bowler(light project, working with funky scoring)- $600
Dimension (currently stripped)- $500

I will get pictures tonight.... All games are fully shopped and play great. I won't get into too many details on here, most people have played them in person and know what they are. I will let the pictures do the talking.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
friengineer

Re: For Sale- Multiple Games

Post by friengineer »

I'm interested in your Joker Poker and Pennant Fever. I'll PM you shortly.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Is it bad that I'm tempted by every single game that Tim has listed for sale. Great prices too! If only I had the room :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Damn! PM sent on Dimension. Love that game.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

A caravan descends on Tim's house... You're going to need to put a traffic light in, Tim!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Remember what they say. "The greatest day in a man's life is the day he buys his boat. The second greatest day in a man's life is the day he finally sells his boat." :lol:

Unfortunately it will probably be a while before I can get another game, otherwise I would be very tempted by a few on that list. Good luck with the sale.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I have had multiple boats- i grew up in Florida and spent a lot of time out on the saltwater. I haven't had a boat in 20 years though. Now that I have kids that reaching that age where they can go out boating/tubing/fishing, I am really looking forward to getting back into it. I have quite a bit of time working on boats, cars, etc., so I am definitely comfortable keeping the costs to a minimum. Much like pinball, if you can do the work yourself, there are savings to be had.
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

WCS- $old
Pennant Fever- Tentatively $old
Dimension- Tentatively $old
Current Collection
AlexF

Post by AlexF »

Doh! You gotta be quick. If for some reason Sean changes his mind on Dimension I'd be interested. :D

PM sent on that bowler.
Chitownpinball

Post by Chitownpinball »

Sent you a text about JP.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Hey buddy, if you sell Sinbad(which I doubt), I'll take it!
That Rescue 911 is tempting...so is Dimension, but looks like Sean is buying. :D

Tim
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Tim's Powerball Sinbad has chummed the water for Sinbad's. I think all of us want that thing! :)

Im happy to finally get a WCS! It's one of the tables that got me interested in pinball again.

I give it six months before Tim has an 8 pack of racers. ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Chris K wrote:Tim's Powerball Sinbad has chummed the water for Sinbad's. I think all of us want that thing! :)

Im happy to finally get a WCS! It's one of the tables that got me interested in pinball again.

you are on fire!!!! how many games have you picked up in the past 6 months :)
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Chris K wrote:Tim's Powerball Sinbad has chummed the water for Sinbad's. I think all of us want that thing! :)

Woah! You and Chateen are on a roll lately! Give some of the other collectors a chance to buy some games :lol: But seriously, congrats! WCS is a great title and you are building a hell of a collection :)
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

also, that WCS gets around. lol.

now on the 4th Wipinballer